Note to New Members ×

anyone want to hit Loveland or Keystone or Vail/BC this year?

DiveBomber

• 2 weeks later...

I have a season pass to loveland and mostly ride the weekends. If the snow is hard I will be out on a race board. If not I will be riding my freeride set up that will trench with most of the carvers that frequent loveland. I hope to see you up there sometime. I also mtb with Evergreen mtn as my back yard. Maybe we can pedal sometime also.

Aloha,

Derek

Guest Lotus SE

going to Copper tomorrow, but I won't be carving.

Infact, if my edges touch the snow, It'd be too slow.

These days I'm into going down flat, no edges, full tuck. Maybe a little twist of the baord to use a 1/4of my edge authority.

Either that or moguls and trees all day. But I doubt much of that is open yet.

going to Copper tomorrow, but I won't be carving.

Infact, if my edges touch the snow, It'd be too slow.

These days I'm into going down flat, no edges, full tuck. Maybe a little twist of the baord to use a 1/4of my edge authority.

Either that or moguls and trees all day. But I doubt much of that is open yet.

Um Ooook :confused:

I have a season pass to loveland and mostly ride the weekends. If the snow is hard I will be out on a race board. If not I will be riding my freeride set up that will trench with most of the carvers that frequent loveland. I hope to see you up there sometime. I also mtb with Evergreen mtn as my back yard. Maybe we can pedal sometime also.

Aloha,

Derek

sure any time, I probably wont be going to Loveland to often, but if you want to hit any of the big 4 during the week let me know.

I ride evergreen every so often

Aloha,

Derek

Hey Derek,

We keep running into pat up there, but I haven't seen you yet. I would like to make some turns with you this season. Pete's in argentina, so the crew has been down a member. I will be up on sunday and I think D.t. and Shelly will be up there to.

mario

• 2 weeks later...