WTB: Swoard Alpine snowboard

yamifumi

I am very interested in buying Swoard Alpine Snowboard, preferbly 168cm with medium flex. I remember seeing someone selling the Swoard last time but I def missed that opportunity. Brand new one might be too late to buy one since its late november and its from europe. Let me know if anyone is willing to sell the Swoard.

Good luck in finding a used Swoard. I posted last year looking for one and no replies. So did another rider this year looking for one. You might try contacting Sean with Donek snowboards as he is making a board similar to a Swoard even though it is'nt listed on the website. The ones I saw were shown on the new carving site put up by some riders that live in Greece. It showed a 170 and a 180. I would imagine that no one wants to sell their board after paying 900.00 for it. Also they must ride well as the board got good reveiws on this site. I am still interested in a wider board and am wondering how much difference there would be between the board I just mentioned and the Axcess other than a square vs a rounded tail? I know the swoard is supposed to be very stiff torsinally. You might contact Patrice or Nils through the Swoard website to see if they are coming to ses this year and are bringing boards to demo. Sorry to go on but I am interested too and maybe someday these boards will be more readily available.