Note to New Members ×

New Alpine shop

Seb

Momo Sports from Sherbrooke is getting into the Alpine product. :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump

They are introducing the Prior line-up. They had in display a 161 WCR and a 4WD or an ATV. They have few pairs of Head Stratos boots, black ones.

The rumors said they are going to keep in stock Bomber binding as they were suggested by Prior.:ices_ange

I don't know about their shop in Granby.

Seb

hmm, stores carrying bombers... since bombers come in all different settings, I can imagine that might be a hastle. Not dissing the binding or anything, i love it and cant wait to break mine in, but if i was a shopowner id consider carrying cateks before TD2s because its a more standardized product.

It can't be that bad to carry some Bombers. When the store orders from Fin, Fin must say what sells the most, what to carry in stock for the most people to be happy. From what I hear, Bomber has a good service for a manufacturer, so when there is a setup not in stock, the store calls Fin or Michelle and they say what they have and don't have and when they can get it. We already have a shop in Montréal that carries Catek and F2 bindings, so it makes for some variety.

For a store owner, Catek required 2 base binding ( short and long ) vs one for Bomber.

If I was the owner, I would only stock yellow E-Ring as people seems to like more shock absorbing property with new board. Then you need to carry 0,3 and 6 cant disk. Fin could probably tell which is the most popular. ( Maybe a poll on that could be interesting )

As far as Intec business, this is the same for all binding company.

Seb