Note to New Members ×

Any Dirt Bikers?

Blue Bird

Sweet! I don't see my next trip being for a few months either. I will let you know when the next trip is forming. my email is motodreams@gmail.com. for next summer the woods riding up here is incredible if you want to travel, they generally open up mid June for the high stuff and late May for lower stuff. Keep in touch!

That is a brutal race!! I loved Woods' attempted pass at the end, took some serious cojones to try a double in the logs! It looks like a race that would be fun as hell to try sometime. The super motard looks fun too! I would love to get one just for a bike to ride as a commuter. I can see the freeride potential, especially in a city.

LeeW, is McCoy close enough that you can sneak out for a day ride? I was there yesterday and looks like I will be there tomorrow also. Tomorrow may be a subdued pace as my GF will be coming. still lots of fun and the trails are in good condition.

I'm riding a YZ250 with a clear desert tank and will be parking off of the river road about 3 miles in. Look for a beat up older grey S-10 or a new white F 250