Note to New Members ×

Can you feel it?

Ray

You suck Ray!!! :) It's 60 degrees and raining here! I can feel it! Can't wait!

Hey, not saying I have the pleasure to enjoy it! I am, same as you, sitting in way to warm weather (expecting 78 in LA for the next days)… I just saw this pic (it's from Vail) and my heart started pounding... Can’t wait myself.

Um, yeah, I think I felt a little stir in my pants..:1luvu:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think sliding down a snowy hill on a thin composite of things is the best feeling ever. I mean, I have alot of hobbies... golf, fishing, flying kites, engineering (did I just say that??)...

But seriously, when I see pictures like that... I'm just at a loss of words I guess...

I'm ready if you haven't noticed...

Tremblant was supposed to open this weekend and they now have to delay the opening until next weekend at least.... still raining around here and temperarure was as high as 20 deg C this morning !!!! :angryfire Normal temps this time of the year are around 2-5 deg C !!!

What the f*** is wrong with Mother nature ??!!

.......Maybe I'm just being picky, but I think some of those guys need to go back to grooming school.

Took my daughter up to get our passes last weekend and there were trace snow spots, but nothing even close to opening day.

Does anyone have the steps/beats for a rain dance? If it rains where I am in the Valley then it snows up in the mountains!