Note to New Members ×

SnowPro questions

SnoBear

So I got a used pair of SnowPro bindings off ebay and I have a couple of questions.

1. Does anyone have any info on the snowpro interchanger? It is a plate binding (not the soft rental binding that snowpro refers to on their website). Colors are red and black. They have levers on the side that release the disc when it is not attached to the board, and a lever in the middle of the disk that allows you adjust the angle.

2. I mounted them and they seem to rock a little side to side even though they are screwed tight to the deck. Am I missing a gasket or something?

3. The heels and toes of my boots are narrower than the binding area where they fit. When the bindings are fit snug to the boot (I can just barely close them) they seem to stay but this is with out the forces of carving. Should I worry? (BTW - my boots are small - only a mondo 25.)

Bindings that are designed for rentals (which these are) inherently have more "slop" in them because there are more parts and pieces between you and the board. Not much you can do about it except save up some dough and get some better bindings next year.(or this year, whatever).

good luck,

Dave R.