Note to New Members ×

F2 Raceboard old or new

Mtrappy

Early season...and we all need to spend less time on this forum and MORE time out snowboarding.

Sellers are free to sell - no matter where they got the product.

Buyers are freee to make offers - which sellers can refuse.

:sleep:

exactly, now heres a man with some common sents <for you willy!

Snow is low out here, im waiting for this next front

UM, no, incase you didn't read my other post, they sold me, one then held it, then said they were sending it AFTER they were out of stock!

Yeah if the house is selling them for 240, he's got a board that's a few years older....

I graduated the 3rd grade, how about yourself?

Ok everybody take A breath and lets all be nice. We can all be friends. The rule of supply and demand is in affect. I wish I got my board at the House. I did not I payed more than that great price you missed. As soon as I found out the House had alpine boards again I tried to buy one. At that price I would get two. And as you know I dont have an immediate need. Im selling one that was never opened. With all due respect $200 is crazy.:lol: Im not selling it to buy food or pay the rent i can afford to keep it. But it never hurts to try. I cant blame you for that. If you want to be real we can talk.