Note to New Members ×

Brand New Madd 180 FS + TD1 and Old Coiler

dwiller

Hi Guys,

I have a brand new Madd 180 for sale. It is the jesus and angel graphic, with lime green sidewalls, medium flex, carbon butterfly wing on top. The board was received last march and I never had time to get it mounted.

I don't have a digital camera so no pics at the moment. Just check out their website for pics, but most of you will know what this board is.

It has never been mounted or tuned. Its still in the plastic bag and in the cardboard box it came in. I can have it professionally tuned by the same guy who does all the coiler boards for an extra $40 before shipping if you want (it will just take an extra few days).

I am selling because I just had a major operation which will probably sideline me for this season.

I paid 800 for it, plus shipping and duty to canada. I heard a rumour that their prices may go up again this year, but either way, its the easiest way to get a Madd 180 at the beginning of the season!

I am asking 700 USD plus shipping from Toronto, Canada. I will also accept reasonable offers, but obviously at $700 I am losing money for a brand new board.

Also have old Bomber TD1 with zero, 3 and 6 (brand new) degree discs. Comes with traditional bails (one is brand new) AND Intec heals (brand new) and all mounting hardware. All new yellow rubber gaskets, and one extra purple one. Asking $140 USD obo plus shipping.

Also have a really old, but still in good shape Coiler Freecarve 184. The board is white (albeit faded now) and was at the time called a RaceCarve 184 Hard (kevlar). The COILER logo peeled off and I have coloured it in with Sharpie so if you don't care what it looks like, but care more that its a Coiler, then here you go. The board still has lots of camber left and was given a good tune last season and only ridden once since then. I emailed Bruce Varsava about the specifics of the board and this is his response

"Thats a real oldy for sure! The serial # means Alpine/Race 184. This is

identical to my current 184 Freecarve as I still use the exact same

template! built for the 96 season and it was the 24th board done that

year. The 6.7 is the stiffness but I'm really not too sure how accurate that

is in comparison to what I use now. Just due to the fact I was just learning

the system. It should be ideal for someone about 180 or 190 lbs. Of course

it should have softened considerably but that depends on use.

It has a 12.7 sidecut and no taper as is standard on the freecarves"

I weigh ~170lbs and use this board as my primary board on almost all accounts.

Asking $200 for the board obo plus shippping.

If you are interested please email me @ davidwiller@yahoo.ca or call evenings 905 202-1044 (eastern time) or daytime 416 946-3732.

Ask for Dave Willer

Thanks for your interest