Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Saturday was good up high on the mountain, nice and firm. We rode hard untill 1:30. They actually rolled out Walking Boss and Angle St flat. Steve and I were on All Mountains but we both wished we had the SL. The bottom of the mountain was mashed. It didn't get cold enough on Saturday night to firm back up, it was fun but I was out at 10:30.

speaking of high, was gleb there is his monkey/donkey/jackass/holloween costume ? i heard my brother in law called the team out, while he was flapping his gums at you guys from the chair ? i told him to take it easy, and then gave him the team average. 6' 1" at 210lbs, those numbers drop to 6' at 200lbs when petee is on the roster :biggthump

Saturday was good up high on the mountain, nice and firm.

post-1557-141842341094_thumb.jpg

yeah the bro in law was talking smack about a cult we have? and your old man was demanding an intervention...wtf did he mean by that???

rise n shine gleb showed up at 10:30 and his new snakeskin topsh!t was peeling just like a real snake!!!

i thought we all discussed this ? check the f/s page.

i dont have a problem with the sidewinder sale, but both decks. he does realize, two new hips is going to be enough fun, but new boards to boot, thats hardcore !

im about change his screen name to hardtime, like in walpole, doing hard time, if he keeps this up ! :biggthump

gfy's

its on for saturday, ill be up early friday so expect quiver recomendations from happy hour at the pbr !

i dont have a problem with the sidewinder sale, but both decks. he does realize, two new hips is going to be enough fun, but new boards to boot, thats hardcore !

im about change his screen name to hardtime, like in walpole, doing hard time, if he keeps this up ! :biggthump

gfy's

its on for saturday, ill be up early friday so expect quiver recomendations from happy hour at the pbr !

Not sure if you noticed, but I haven't sold my boots!:biggthump I gotta thin the herd b/c I got a quiver of Kesslers and an Apex plate on order for the 2012/2013 season.

Just to keep the team up to date here's my current plan:

I have a Cortisone shot planned for this Friday. Then, a 'scope 'n' grind on the right hip is in the works for June and the left hip will go under the belt sander in October.

WOOHOOO!!

:AR15firin:barf:

A vendor just came in and gave me a (1) free Go0n Ticket Sun thru Fri only till end of this season.

With the new baby my leash has been shortened to only Sunapee this year.

I can put it in the mail to anyone today that is really going to use it

EZE

eze, mail that ticket to ski magazine. attn to the guy that actually puts lOon on the list of top ten east coast groOming. just so he can see what a diservice he's doing by even involving lOon in the same sentence as groOm. yesterday looked like erwin rommel came back from the dead and had his 5th panzer division reenacting the battle of the bulge. your not going to believe me but the guy that runs the new beast, is blind in one eye. not kidding, i saw him today. he went bombing buy the base at around 7:50 this morning, and i looked into the cab to see who the fhukk runs that thing so we can have a chat. i saw this local lincoln inbred, that's been wearning the blacked out bifocals since i started going up there in 1984, and in the summer he runs an eye patch. what a surprise ! :barf:

post-1557-141842341272_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842341272_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842341273_thumb.jpg

hollywood i love the quiver protocall for the weekend, way to take the lead guy. when there was order with the team, we had a schedule and it was kept. in these negative T32 times, its everyman for herself what a clustafhukk. read how the groupies graded us this year, not good. i expect a good playoff run.

2010/2011 awards banquet: sorry, no can do on that weekend. the weekend before or after if we could, but if not, not a biggy. ill write up the superlatives, once the lifts shut down at our beloved LOon. im gonna have to throw up the hail mary on this one, i have no content to go off of,i dont think i even heard one joke on the chair this year that made almost $hit myself.

for starters one could assume, that we were a AA group on a retreat, with the lack of consumption this year. D-/F pathetic.

tinkering, if there was any i didn't see it. D-

facial hair/old man on a carving board look: B+

badgering: C

taunting: C-

hazing: F

verbal breakdowns: F

road trips: F

gfy's

post-1557-141842342942_thumb.jpg