Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

After watching the video, I retract my earlier advice. One must crawl before walking and walk before running. I think maybe the OP was asking the wrong questions. When he asked for a critique, was he really asking "Who here has the least useful advice for me". I think we have a winner.

i usually read posts like that, and then spend an hr busting ones balls and entertaining myself inner demons, but then i chicken out before i hit the submit reply button. i don't want to be known as a negative bol poster.

for the most part, i usually only bust ones balls, that i know can take a good crushing once in while. but this one i couldn't restrain myself.

my 1st draft was worse, but i figured jack was getting ready for work and wouldn't have had time to delete all my "are you a fhuukin idiot, or just a fhuukin a$$hole" phrases.

i actually shortened what i had originally copied, with his remarks about the GUY with his own snow cat in his driveway, because i figured the two haven't even met, never mind had verbal interactions with each other face to face nor on the phone. Its hard to read a verbal blowjob taking place on bol, out of fear of getting humiliated publicly, by the one with obviously the upper hand in the matter. example, if you ki$$ my a$$, Ill ki$$ your'$. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :lets all pretend that we know what where talking about, bla, bla, bla, as beat the snott out of a bamboo stick !

ill copy the phrase below, that i deleted:

As much as I absolutely hate to say something in disagreement with :1luvu: Mr. Beckman :1luvu: this was the phrase that got me going, and i edited it out because i didn't wan't the snow cat GUY thinking i was taking a shot at him.

GFY's !

At least you're on snow!

ENZO! IS IT SNOW WHEN YOU GET SHINBANG WALKING TO THE LIFT??? IS IT SNOW WHEN THE TRAILS HAVE TRACKS LIKE AT THE BATTLE OF KURSK?? DO THEY JUST JOY RIDE IN THOSE PHUCKIN THINGS???????????????

The question of the day is how big was the cup stack in the pbr?

SHORTER THAN MOOSEKOK

hope you're feeling better :)

No bueno on the snow at gOoN? Talked with some kidz today that were at both Loon & WV ova the weekend. They said the snow quality was much better at WV. Also heard that Loon now has enuf capacity to cover the entire mtn in just 72 hrs! Like that will eva happen! My sources tell me all those new snoguns they keep chirping about haven't even been unwrapped yet. They're waiting til after the holidayzzz!:smashfrea

the good news for him is that he is not a known associate of T32 so these fines won't apply. howeva, there is one affiliate of T32 that is allowed to wear mittens, under bylaw 72 in the code of self respect section, there was a loophole created " if you have low blood circulation " we turn the cheek.

whomever he does ride with, they should say something to him about his wardrobe choices ASAP. thats a tough picture to see, especially taken at the loaf.

Mittens ?? why doesn't he just wear pom-poms, and a skirt. what color lipstick did he have on ? $50 integrity violation. :freak3:

non-east coaster carvah pants. where you planning on hitting the pahk that day. sell those to someone in colorado ! whats wrong with ll.bean guy? $25 violation, drawing negative attention to yourself. :nono:

gay-dah, need i say more ! $75 self respect violation. :eek:

gfy's !

for the record, these mishaps do not take place over on exit 32. (jack, lynn, Mr. EB)

1. The gay-dah..alright, I'll take my knocks but trailertrash was the one with snot streaming accross his face

2. The mittens...I like the dip$hit cords..kept dropping my regulars-that got irritating-need warm fingers to flip off those "from away"

3. The pants...loosely translated they say" kiss my a$$ you al qaeda mo!@&*f&%@!$$".. I can live with that. Besides, this is tame compared to the usual stuff....breaking out the old fred will probably net me Jack Links fury..

4. Packing gear bag and doing equipment check while several IPA's deep into the Pats game Monday night was a bad idea. No 5mm tool to adjust bindings outside. I felt shame...I should've gone to the box...my penance would have been to blow out in horrific fashion.

Some fines

not that i was stocking you guys, nor am i a droopy groupie, but wtf ?

im my travels thru the base lodge yesterday, i was almost positive that i would have seen a stack. when i was driving up to the mtn club, i saw a copper hemi backed in, and the red tundra. so i knew you guys where on the hill to at least 10:30am. hung around the pool for a little bit, then she wanted to go on a train ride. parked the car under the octagon lodge, walked by the pbr front window looked in, no stack and no team ?? hhhmm, are they still out on the hill i asked myself ?? on the train ride that i took i would have had a great view of the two 1500's, but they were gone. with no trace of evidence left on a table, no burnout marks in the parking lot.

violation's 1 and 2 this year go to bucyrus and guy fatha. $25 each.

violation 3, even though your on the IR **** list, can you at least show up and bring these horses to the pond ? dont worry no one will key your car !

gfy's

nice to see "the management" throwing good lettuce after bad. 7bros now has electronic gates and a magic carpet to load da lift...it was fcuked up! good thing the gOoNs were separated in line or they would be looking for anotha liftie mad0040.gif

as if glenn's body language needed another kick in the nuts

Where can I find info on the WVBBTS Race?

i would check the back's of all the WHEATIES boxes in your local grocery store. if you can't find any info there, maybe the wvbbts website might have the info. either way just bring your money to wv on the 31st ! you can bring you boards, if you would like ! see if king crimson can come, im sure there are some pointers he could give pete and anton, while watching the 1st round of the parallel's :flamethro

gfy's

Tomorrow is gonna be off the hook at Loon! The new cutomized prinoth beast groomer with the in-cab atmospheric herb vaporizer, autopilot, and 8 speaker audio system arrived on Wednesday and will be running all night tonight! 32 trails, 7 lifts, one fckin inch of new snow. They are really fkin some $h1t up. I :1luvu: LOON.

like the former boston celtics coach rick patino would always say, "the negativity in this town $UCKS !" can we keep the negativity towards our beloved $tomping ground to ourselfs ? its kind of our secret weapon in a way.

LoOn does still have the worst grooming in all of north america, fhukk some days i think they fly the operators up from a mexican prison ! i think ralph lewis worked a deal out with the mexican government, letting prisoners work for loOn on some sort of work release program. this new machine isn't going to leave the park, along with 50% of the snow making budget, and loOns second most costly groomer, with a pipe dragon pretty much welded to that frame. its just matter of time, before that new one has pipe dragon on it also.

have fun up there saturday, i wont be on he hill until the 31st.

gfy's