Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

• 3 weeks later...

jd lets send him a hat, shirt, and sticka kit...he's a gamer. he was being interviewed after the duckboat rally and told the reporter on tv he just ralphed on the sidewalk but was ready for more. it's fun to watch they are really enjoying the moment.

DTMFH :barf:

• 4 weeks later...

11kautk.jpg

On the way up East Osceola from Greely Pond.

znvlgl.jpg

View of GOS, Tuckerman, and Huntinton. Still some snow in Tucks!

14a96s9.jpg

Madison and Adams from the top of Wildcat.

2n0ttnp.jpg

View from Mt Hight.

Enzo: Are you free for a hike on 8/2? I am tentatively planning to hike Galehead and Garfield w/ a friend from work that day. You should join us. My other hikes have been forced marches. This should be a good one.

If the weather cooperates I will try a Presi Travese this Saturday. I'll stop by the Bitter End Bar afterward to soak my feet.

• 2 weeks later...

t32 memebers,

its a very sad day for big duke 6. he is letting go of his baby that he has racked up just over 269,000 miles on in just a 4 year period. its hard letting go a truck that has over 400hp and most importantly 750'lbs of torque.

there have been many diesel powered road trips in this 1 ton, 6 speed beast and i would appreciate a moment of silence from everyone on t32 tonight at 6:06pm when i drop it of at the dealership to trade her in. she has been big part of our intimidating force and team32'd disposition when we visit other mountains.

she will be missed!

r.i.p

2004 ram 3500 quad cam laramie

team 32 members,

on a brighter note big duke 6 has purchased a new RIG. shes a beautiful 2008 ram 3500 quad cab laramie. she comes from the factory with best in class torque @ 670'lbs and 350hp out of the box. with the new emmision laws, this is all i can give you for figures. but more power will be on the way, i promise!

www.bankspower.com has told me they are working around the clock to come up with a way to beat the emission laws and unleash the 6.7 liter cummins turbo diesel.

dodge make it cummins shakes it!

gfys's!

big duke 6

you guys going to be at the slalom clinic in Antrim this saturday?

nope. my probation stipulates that I can't travel south of Concord. I'm headed up north to some mountains in search of the elusive nh cougar.

gfys's!

big duke 6

congrats on the new rig. we got some roadtrips already planned for da River & Loaf so you betta get that beast over 700 ft-lbs of torque and slap on some rumbling fat cans before this winter. the intimidator!!!!

my 97 subaru with 173k just sh!t the bed. needs a new driveshaft. time for a new whip for me too.

gfy2x

team 32 members,

on a brighter note big duke 6 has purchased a new RIG. shes a beautiful 2008 ram 3500 quad cab laramie. she comes from the factory with best in class torque @ 670'lbs and 350hp out of the box. with the new emmision laws, this is all i can give you for figures. but more power will be on the way, i promise!

www.bankspower.com has told me they are working around the clock to come up with a way to beat the emission laws and unleash the 6.7 liter cummins turbo diesel.

gfys's!

big duke 6

you need new plates for that monsta...this one is taken here in cowhampsha :nono:

post-1848-141842258918_thumb.jpg

See... The ting is, is my tires have 110,000 miles on them and I can't drive long distances in the snow, so were gonna have to take your rig all winta! I wuz wondering if you have to hit the CD player on teh new ones?

Enzo: Are you up for a hike next Saturday? Garfield & Galehead? Great Gulf T da B? Jackson & Webster? Lemme kno.

cut out your fenders on that rig and slap on a monsta lift kit!!!

stevo nice plate!! bet the wife loves it.:eplus2:

polaris: i'm doing another short hike up Loon tonight with the dog and then probably Osceola or Tecumseh on Sunday. I should be ready to go for whatever you throw at me next weekend. I'm a sucka for views so probably Garfield/Galehead or Jackson/Webster.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjLaJO8QEuw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjLaJO8QEuw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(from Barstool Sports)

dth...&....gfy

guy! mf hilarious.

if they did a hampton beach version you bet your a$$ stevo would be the poster boy for man on man harley davidson lovin. a$$less chaps, whips, speedo's etc,etc. hampton beach rocks guy!

bdmf6 out!

:lol:

:1luvu: that firsth picklelicker is justh my type :1luvu:

HEY DINO!!! acl and wtf is a fractured thigh tuffguy?!?! doesn't take much to snap a q-tip does it?....you got nuthin on enzo :AR15firin GFYMOFO

• 3 weeks later...