Loon/WV Opening Days

UMass Hockey in the National Championship for the 2nd year in a row !

Despite losing both of their goalies to COVID, along with 2 top forwards, they beat the reining National Champs, UMD bulldogs, with basically their waterboy in net. Not kidding. Only St Cloud stands in their way for the first national championship in program history. 

p.s sorry to be so serious on this post, GFYs 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big news for Alpineboarders at Loon for 2018/2019 season is, at a predetermined week by week  decision, there will be a mid week "Alpineboard ONLY" designated trail. for a mid week day. The season wil

Listen, If I am going to take a clinic in Montana this is what I want to learn... 1. How to bed cougars and get paid to do it. 2. How to start a donation campaign for an event that never mat

Posted Images

On 4/9/2021 at 6:41 AM, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said:

UMass Hockey in the National Championship for the 2nd year in a row !

Despite losing both of their goalies to COVID, along with 2 top forwards, they beat the reining National Champs, UMD bulldogs, with basically their waterboy in net. Not kidding. Only St Cloud stands in their way for the first national championship in program history. 

p.s sorry to be so serious on this post, GFYs 

4E40A300-5E7D-4B21-99B1-22B117ABFBB1.jpeg

Just now, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said:

4E40A300-5E7D-4B21-99B1-22B117ABFBB1.jpeg

So happy for the boyz and the program !!!

Only played through midgets til this sideways sliding thing took over, but congrats! Loon is done and should close. One pass “wide” with cats on some trails. Lots of dirty brown snow with pebbles and some “ponds”. Needed one more and glad I didn’t get hurt. Park is really all that’s left. Wouldn’t count on this weekend. Look forward to December. 

• Like 1
On 4/13/2021 at 5:52 PM, dhamann said:

Only played through midgets til this sideways sliding thing took over, but congrats! Loon is done and should close. One pass “wide” with cats on some trails. Lots of dirty brown snow with pebbles and some “ponds”. Needed one more and glad I didn’t get hurt. Park is really all that’s left. Wouldn’t count on this weekend. Look forward to December. 

Powda day tomorrow at loon tomorrow BUB !!!