Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

4 hours ago, polaris said:

Hey GUy!  Are your darts sharp?  

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/supercharge-your-testicles-and-t-levels

What's the call for tomorrow: lon, shot,bx, pwda,freebord, wax?

Dahts r shahp. 
bod , weekend bod, guy. I might be on the BX, but the snow was ****in mint today guy, so if might be a shot bod. Just spoke to Hollywood, from the tanning bed in Plymouth, he’s on the free carve Contraband bod for tomorrow, guy. It’s firm and fast !!!

2 hours ago, powdahbonz said:

What is the CumminCulginCoiler special, bub? Shahp lookin bord

Bonzi, the Cummins is not only my go to ****in Motah bub,  it’s my go to bod. 
Coila chub, 3rd rendition 177/21 -12/14scr.

It’s perfect for NH, I can bring it down anything, and those specs, have brought in some decent revenues, from some local snowboard races along the way. 

#GFY’s 

On 1/26/2021 at 7:23 AM, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said:

So guy, I went to www.squattopee.com where Connie shops.

they have a huge selection of toe mittens. The tassel ones are custom order and have a lead time of 4 weeks. I went with 4) sets of the neoprene ones, just like the one GoeffV had back in the day. 

I see how it is...I get ragged on in the Loon Goon thread.... How’s that new 180 Green Gobbling? 

3 hours ago, polaris said:

Nah.  He’s serious about getting some boot mittens.  

maybe you could refer him to you bootglove fitter.   

Guy showed up at lovey back in november with mitts and a fur lined gayda. Wasnt even cold yet. I was like dude what the Phuck...

Getting soft in his 4th decade

Mario

Edited by big mario
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, GeoffV said:

I see how it is...I get ragged on in the Loon Goon thread.... How’s that new 180 Green Gobbling? 

The Green Monsta is awesome, she’s a 4 stroke 450x for sure. Had flume to myself Friday, knifed it about 6 times TDAB, then got fatigued, and wanted to leave some in the reserve tank for Saturday’s Team meeting. Couldn’t for the life of me get it to come around quick enough on angel st. Too many knolls, and minimal real estate, maybe if they ever take out the snow Gun mounds, I’ll figure it out of the street. 

8 hours ago, big mario said:

Guy showed up at lovey back in november with mitts and a fur lined gayda. Wasnt even cold yet. I was like dude what the Phuck...

Getting soft in his 4th decade

Mario

This morning was cold, Lovely was nothing. 

75589942-DD66-4158-9173-22DCFF3A2462.jpeg

Loon just opened the Bahs back up. Hot off the press from Connie, who hasn't left Lincoln since Xmas !!!

So Saturday could be a shot day for me, but a lon bod day if its gonna be a shot wun ?? 

How's everyone's ailments ? Its Hollywoods call, never seen that GUY in pain like that. 

P.S remember the time that we almost had suppah with a Gold medalist, the Vancouver games PGS gold medalist to be exact. LMFAO......................................

Guy, enjoy guy,  but what Bod, guy ?? I think they’ll all work today guy. 

I’ll be honest, I left last weekend, saying to myself, “ self........ it doesn’t get any better then a New England hero snow day “ . guy you know guy, when it’s , grippy, grabby, but still firm, where it holds all day. IMO I feel like New England is the only region that can produce that texture. We’re Lucky to get that one to two weekends a year, the rest of the year can GFI !!!!

6967274E-DD9A-482D-A6E1-6FB8DAED398A.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cannon tomorrow anyone ? The kids have a NHARA super G tech day, followed up with the STate Championships Friday. Wont commit to Friday until after I get a good vibe tomorrow. 

What's good n groomed up there ?

Hopefully the paved the whole ****in place................................................

If Loon got 5", then Cannon got at least 15".

The Cannon equation = 3 x's more then Loon ever get's............ALEGEDLEY.