Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:42 AM, polaris said:

The team should invest in one of these:  https://nh.craigslist.org/spo/d/trione-ski-edger/6468916865.html 

Due to lack of attendance, and overall team participation, unfortunately the Trione-snowboard-edger is not in the budget for 2018. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Big news for Alpineboarders at Loon for 2018/2019 season is, at a predetermined week by week  decision, there will be a mid week "Alpineboard ONLY" designated trail. for a mid week day. The season will start with the trail being a lower Mountain blues trail,  and as the season progresses, will go to Black trails.  This may be only for the morning, as the details are still being worked out. Also a Loon Mountain photographer or the likes may be present, depending on snow conditions and riders.  This is happening from a recent, last year , talent using an MK and killing it out there, and happens to know the right people at Loon. This is our chance to make it happen  to promote the sport, aka , keep it alive.   So , If you can make yourself available to be present for these days, it will help.   Probably going to be , Mon thru Fri, Non holiday.  aka Bronze pass timing.    I will post more information as it becomes available.   Cheers, R

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, trailertrash said:

3 yrs for her, 1 for him.

What's your guess?

you are a sick and twisted fuhhkin individual, but welcome home you prick. 

17 hours ago, RobertAlexander said:

Big news for Alpineboarders at Loon for 2018/2019 season is, at a predetermined week by week  decision, there will be a mid week "Alpineboard ONLY" designated trail. for a mid week day. The season will start with the trail being a lower Mountain blues trail,  and as the season progresses, will go to Black trails.  This may be only for the morning, as the details are still being worked out. Also a Loon Mountain photographer or the likes may be present, depending on snow conditions and riders.  This is happening from a recent, last year , talent using an MK and killing it out there, and happens to know the right people at Loon. This is our chance to make it happen  to promote the sport, aka , keep it alive.   So , If you can make yourself available to be present for these days, it will help.   Probably going to be , Mon thru Fri, Non holiday.  aka Bronze pass timing.    I will post more information as it becomes available.   Cheers, R

I'll get a facial before the season, along with a nice medi/pedi, so I'll be shred ready !!

• 2 months later...

Hey Rob

I heard Mon. was great,  soft but could hold an edge

I was there Tues Dec. 4  - was bullet proof to scratchy marbles but ok, could get the Swoard Dual to bite somewhat on most runs

Today, Weds was better - still firm but a shade more forgiving - I got the Kessler out and that Could  hold the edge....but could never find a run that had consistent grooming to get on the gas.

I will be there Thurs Dec. 6...we will see! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...