Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

eh, not for nutin guy, but you rode deeper into da season than the girls from the LCI! this is where the real snow is anyways, "the east is the beast " just ask all the euro trash on the detroit red wings! :AR15firin

True JD. We did howeva have one riding up until two weeks ago. He was hikin' all ova CO for it. As for the rest of the LCI it is bikin time. Oh yeah, we have prospects JustK and JohnC. hedin' for urup next month and they are makin plans to slide on glaciers ova there.

Enzo,

Nice shots and good job ridin the summer. Keep it up.

Any T32 plans to visit CO again yet? Keep us informed if you are comin.

Ink

• 3 weeks later...

We're cruising ova to Portland for the weekend, but might be around Fri night. Keep me posted on your eta.

If you're headed all the way up to Story Land, you should hit Tux. Strap on the board and the baby bjorn for the mini-me. There's still a white line sliver of snow up there that a few crack addicts won't let go of.

• 2 weeks later...

JD,

Here is a quick vid of KarverKai trying out slalom skateboarding at the US Nationals last weekend.

Next season he will be carving as well as most on the forum. :)

Hopefully he can join us this season if T32 makes another stop here on their national tour.

Ink

T32,

i will at the bitter end bar saturday afternoon thru sunday. just seeing if you guys are going to be in the area. stop by and have a couple frosties! :freak3:

let me know.

BD6

Should I bring up my board & boots for some drunken indian carpet carving?? I might have a family thing going on in the late afternoon, so I'm hoping to up in Linkin' around 7 or 8pm for some frosties. :barf: Time to plan the T32 strategy for the assault of the 2009-2010 season.

Polaris/Stevo...are you guys headed up??

enzo! you sprout a poonstar moostacheo i'll knit the phuckin thing myself!! dryland training starts next month, i'm going with moodybeach dood's napkin sketch with giant phallic topshiit.

oh btw i scored a double hit of addies last w/e and now i know how jv can run from open to closing............:AR15firin:freak3:

09/10 sponsors:

petee, while the sole bread winner is out supporting your tinkering habbit. why don't you focus on our sponsors for this year with all of your free time. heres your honey do list! see if you can chip away at it in between your weed naps and feeding schedule, you slob!

1. find charlie up at the owl's nest and tell him about the beer change that we've made for the season. Get him to give us a no trade clause and a non-compete on the pbr 16oz pounders for t32 members only.

2. see what redbull can do for us. if they give us any grief, call go-fast. we have options. swag needed and cases of chasers.

3.call www.fateclothing.com, and get uni's. tell them derik runes sent you, jackets and pants. preferrably some skulls with camo.

4. i'll work on desantis, where neighbors now.

5. I'll check into www.justformen.com this might not be the right product for you, because its targets and colors only the grey hairs leaving your natural color alone. i think that you hair would actually trick this product because your at around 98% grey and 2% black. but the rest of us can use some. we'll have to find something in a paint sprayer application for you, I'll check into 55 gallon drums of flat black rustolium.

6. seriously put some time in the gym, especially in the calf department. i almost got sick last saturday looking at those things!

gfy!

:AR15firin

09/10 sponsors:

3.call www.fateclothing.com, and get uni's. tell them derik runes sent you, jackets and pants. preferrably some skulls with camo.

gfy!

Seriously, don't waste your time sayin' my name, those pricks forgot about me after the whole tree incident in '98. Design shorts for them and try to help get them exposure while they are small and it doesn't matter come next season when you need help after docs cut all your gear off trying to save your life. Besides, they don't offer fur lined hoods like JD is into.

Ink

09/10 sponsors:

petee, while the sole bread winner is out supporting your tinkering habbit. why don't you focus on our sponsors for this year with all of your free time. heres your honey do list! see if you can chip away at it in between your weed naps and feeding schedule, you slob!

1. find charlie up at the owl's nest and tell him about the beer change that we've made for the season. Get him to give us a no trade clause and a non-compete on the pbr 16oz pounders for t32 members only.

2. see what redbull can do for us. if they give us any grief, call go-fast. we have options. swag needed and cases of chasers.

4. i'll work on desantis, where neighbors now.

5. I'll check into www.justformen.com this might not be the right product for you, because its targets and colors only the grey hairs leaving your natural color alone. i think that you hair would actually trick this product because your at around 98% grey and 2% black. but the rest of us can use some. we'll have to find something in a paint sprayer application for you, I'll check into 55 gallon drums of flat black rustolium.

6. seriously put some time in the gym, especially in the calf department. i almost got sick last saturday looking at those things!

gfy!

1. if we're going to be taken seriously, we need to toughen up & move to the poundahs. every hardcore mtn out west is livin' on pbr. it's time for gOoN to get on the train.

2. I tried pushing the redbull thing two years ago. we hooked up with a distributor and scooped up a few cases. none of the sht sold on the cart so I ended up drinking all of it across two weekends. mmmmm I luv my grey goose and bulls. i tried getting some swag out of it and the only thing we got were a couple of lame waitress aprons. there's plenty of stuff on ebay though including the new red bull trucker hats.

3. fate clothing??? fk that. I thought our official clothing line was carhart?? why bother?? since you do most of your shopping here: http://www.furcenter.com/

4. what do you mean by "I'll work on DeSantis now" ??? Are you running a massage parlor down there in Framingham??? I bet you can't wait to get your hands on those legs.

5. guy the wif absolutely loves my distinguished look. she can't control herself around me. thumbs down on the jfm. i need to keep the streak alive.

6. you're the one with the calf fetish/obsession, not me. i don't really give a sht. it's not like we're out there riding around in our boxer shorts like gleb.

dtmfh

• 2 weeks later...

I got preoccupied with those Superbabes of Snow!!

Even Pat's Flats #54 is on there. How come no Tenney Mt??? Add High Country to the WV trail list as well...you can't beat extreme skiing in November.

I'm not surprised that they snubbed Loon. That place SUCKS!! :D