Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

GUYS,

the lon bods and shot bods look awesome! enzo what sizes did you get on yours they look like they have the same runnin length? i could have been seeing things also, i was really impressed with the supply room. but not as impressed with big buck huntas 6 pointa!

my real question is whats goin on up north? im in methuen, and my old bauer 5000's would be better on these roads than my bfg's with the 6.7 putting plenty of weight on the front end.

i wont be in attendance this weekend. stacy has really been bugging me to enter my new rig into a tractor pull competition. so ill be doing that saturday, and sunday "no comment"

there is no replacement for displacement ! :AR15firin

out of power for 12 hours. gotta get myself a generator. the lights are finally back on. we picked up a couple inches of snow, an inch of ice, and then pouring rain for most of the night. things were pretty treacherous this morning, but no real damage to speak of around here. from the looks of it, southern NH & MA got hammered. i'm sure Loon will be epic chatter, but it should be perfect conditions to test out the new metals.

boards look good polaris. did you wrestle bambi with your bare hands??

jd-the AM is a 172cm overall with a 148cm running length.

the Stub is a 173cm with a 157cm running length.

other than the nose, the boards do look very similar, but they should feel & ride quite different. The Stub is much stiffer than the AM, has a longer running length and a bigger sidecut. The Stub should pack the punch of a conventional 175-180 without the bulk of wasted materials in a longer nose & tail. Check out the specs of the Prior WCR Metals, a 183 has a running length of only 156cm.

Check out the WV clip of the day for Dec 14th. I was riding with Elliot (one of the WV jr racers) and we both got a little video time. It was the third run on the new 176AM T Coiler. We are still working hard down in the minor leagues at Team 28, hoping to make it up in the bigs for Team 32. See you all soon. GC

glenn you're riding the sh!t outa that AM and great camera angles too...you should send the link to BV he would get a kick out of it.

still no power here at home and it will be several more days- 38* in the bedroom yesterday morning. supposed to hit 50* today so we'll open the windows to let the heat in. it was like a stephen king novel this w/e, fights at HD, gas lines were a maze of pissed off people, no traffic lights working so it's every man for himself. thought about getting the SW 357 and turning this town into the wild west :AR15firin

haven't showered or shaved in 5 days in proud T32 tradition

5" and more to come Fri. just in time for the Loon Mountain All-Mountain Titanal Expression Session (LMAMTES) sponsored by the Bunyan Room, Team 32, Coiler, PTC, RedBull and Bud Light. :freak3:

I'm headed up Thurs afternoon for a sneak preview of the event.:eplus2:

00/03/06/33/36/66?????:AR15firin:smashfrea

I used to tell JD that he was like the Princess and the Pea. My motto is SUARMF or SUAMFR!

I got ten youtube links and a dozen random pictures from some lame website I was surfing that I know you guy have no interest in. I'm holding back until I have an even dozen of each. Then I will post them even if they have no relation to what we are talking about.

Shotbod, lonbod, allmybods!

good question guy fatha. Guy Fatha You're Good

i'm calling enzo On The Hill this afta so i'll pose the question. i want to get how his little experiment is going first hand in real time before he changes his mind again :eplus2:

SUARMF :1luvu: that might make the new NH plate next summa!

what a difference fresh snow makes!! last weekend we were dealing with epic zamboni ice. today the conditions felt more like Utah!! it was super soft & fluffy packed powder. we were on the hill ~1:30 so things were a bit choppy by then. I guess I've been brainwashed by T32 b/c I actually missed the ice. :smashfrea

I rode the AM all afternoon and never touched the Stub. I tested 0-6 and 3-6 on the middle inserts and on the front inserts. I'm not running the John Deere bias anymore, I had my screws centered on the td2 disk. I'm also sporting the 20" jibber stance width. The board felt best with the 3-6 set up (toe/heel lift) with the front binding on the front inserts. With the 3 toe lift, I had to add a touch of fwd lean on the front boot. This set up gave me great balance in all the chop and decent turn initiation on heelsides. Curious how it'll feel on ice.

Even if we don't get much snow up north things should still be great for Sat & Sun.

Gleb is that pic your screensaver??

I got ten youtube links and a dozen random pictures from some lame website I was surfing that I know you guy have no interest in. I'm holding back until I have an even dozen of each. Then I will post them even if they have no relation to what we are talking about.

If you are going to try out for this position you better make sure you are disciplined. You need to clear your schedule of any distractions (like work) and make sure you are completely focused on the task!

My Snowboard/Ski Club is having a snowboard race. We will have real snowboard gates and the course will be set by Pete Thorndike. It will be a good tune up for the USASA race season and a chance to take home $200.

WVBBTS Race to the New Year 2008

A Throw down in the snow.

Dual GS snowboard race at Waterville Valley, NH

December 31 2008

Registration 8-9am in the event yurt

$20 entry fee (you must provide your own lift pass)

$200 Cash prize for open class winner take all

Prizes for junior men women and groms

Who will reign supreme and hold the title for the year? It could be you!

jacko,

the nsah is no joke! i fell in love with it at stowe last march and i ripped it out of bruces hands at the end of the day. its the fastest board and most stable board ive ever ridden. its built as a race board, and i tested it as a race board and i was very impressed along with some of the other local coaches. it handled the ice and the ruts like my 6.7 cummins handles a powerjoke 6.4 or a duracrap 6.6.

the only negative i would have to say about it is needs alot of room, which isn't a bad thing but it can get crowded on the weekends. when we make a trip up to the loaf and crash at trailerpaks house, you can borrow it for a couple turns if you'd like! i just want coiler safari print approvals for my coiler chubbie!

t32 weather report

cummin down heavy!

dont be afraid to bring the softie setup, just in case.

run what ya brung

SUARMF, love it.

NSR 185 sounds tempting... but I don't know if I can let go of my beloved Madd 180....?