Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

enzo great picks, i almost forgot about fluffy's wicked pissa yellow pants! fluff, i have a pair of black nike ski pants you can have. anything to stop you from wearing your pajamas in the bunyan room. they'll even keep you dry.

oktoba beer festival is coming up quick. you punks better come up this year, its hilarious. we could have another pool tournament.

stevo give me a call, i need to check your body fat %. ive heard rumors of 2-3 day sittings on your couch. 08/09 comeback rider of the year is yours for the taking, stop going to druken donuts and eating fat pills and get some hgh. ova!

did you test ride JD's nsr last year?

i'm pretty sure the new traditional metal designs are coming with a lower profile and decambered nose. the nsr is more radical with more of a stub shape and progressive sidecut.

the progressive sidecut might be a challenge on something like Angel Street but heck, you kick ass and rip!! I'm sure you'll tame that beast and love it. you'll smoke ayotte in the gates at Pats Flats too!!!

I cheat on my pics. I took all of the videos from last year and ran them frame by frame to grab the best snapshot of each of you guys. It's nearly impossible to perfectly time a real photo of someone in a carve. Your heelside on the Madd158 is insane epsecially in video. The toeside pic is textbook perfection. That stuff gives me goosebumps. :biggthump

polaris the gOons have spoken....get the NSR! with your talent you'll make that 13/17m look like a 9m shot bod

jd i'm marking 10/11 for some preseason backslappin :boxing_sm:barf:

enzo i got the 176AMT coming it is being built in the next batch of AM's...probably with yours. i got the new blue ghost topsheet. you gonna have STUBBY written all ova your topsheet on the 13m???????

post-1848-141842259498_thumb.jpg

a 176AMT...nice!!!

I haven't really talked about a topsheet yet with bv. Was thinking about black with green lettering and black with orange lettering like the porsche GT3-RS color schemes. not too worried about it though, the topsheets are covered by snow all of the time anyways. whateva's in stock that's what i'm getting.

since a bunch of us are getting boards, we should set up a big pre-season PTC delivery. I think I'm gonna have 3 going down there.

did you ever get that thing airbrushed in war paint or you still running Team Canada colors, eh? :smashfrea

i still haven't had the chance to pick up my bucket yet. ill see how the guy did on that first. im still not believing that you can paint a topsheet without it cracking. between the extreme cold and the constatnt flexing all the time, i might just hold off, and let myself be a target for you guys. but he does all the goggles for scott, and he showed me some of the boardercross boards he did????

oktoba fest is on!

give a $hit!

big duke 6.7

the way mojo rides I think you should scrap the progressive scr and go straight for 17m. can't wait to see him screaming down Flume. wtf 3 NSRs on T32, stevo are you next??? If I have a growth spurt and pack on 40 lbs in the next two months I may make the leap. :lol:

the way mojo rides I think you should scrap the progressive scr and go straight for 17m. can't wait to see him screaming down Flume. wtf 3 NSRs on T32, stevo are you next??? If I have a growth spurt and pack on 40 lbs in the next two months I may make the leap. :lol:

the super secret slush fund is drying up this month...new coiler, surfboard, wetsuit, '09 FLTR on the way too :sleep:

hey enzo, do you happen to have the interchangeable part#s for converting stepins to standards?

nice glenn!! that would be great- let the kesslers and coilers :boxing_sm

I don't have the part #'s but I just found my receipt from last year:

Heel Bail (2)

Sole Block (2)

Shoulder Bolt Short (4)

Toe Bail w/Clip (2)

Set Screw Pack of 2 (1)

Lug non-sprung (4)

Total came to $106 before shipping.

The SI toe blocks are interchangeable with the standard heel block. You just need to switch the bail.

I don't have the part #'s but I just found my receipt from last year:

Heel Bail (2)

Sole Block (2)

Shoulder Bolt Short (4)

Toe Bail w/Clip (2)

Set Screw Pack of 2 (1)

Lug non-sprung (4)

Total came to $106 before shipping.

The SI toe blocks are interchangeable with the standard heel block. You just need to switch the bail.

thanks bro...you're a fountain of info :biggthump

thanks again

I just got a surfboard too! 9/4 WRV HAHAHA! I need more slush so I can get a cold water suit (I have a 3/2 spring summer fall). I'm a noob, but who cares. I just keep practicing at the beach.

just got a 10' log and i must have killed 20 neoprene trees for my 3/2 suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope i don't mix up the waxes :eplus2:

im heading up on the 12th, SOLO MISSION! i was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in meeting at the bitter end saturday morning and making the trek up to attitass, to do some mt biking! then maybee a little eating/drinking contest on the deck at the bitter end in the afternoon into the early morning hrs of sunday.

let me know!

big duke 6.7

glenn,

we could do highland pak, they would be a better commute and its down teh street from nascah? polaris says there are some good places near his house in concid, but im really in the mood, to get my fat a$$ hauled up the mtn, for a change and catch some air!

btw, great ride up in glosta a couple weeks ago. i haven't been ducking you guys, i will definatly take another beating, the next time im in the area.

big duke 6.7

I'm probably game for Sat night. I gotta redeem myself on the pool table. The gs suit still haunts me. :smashfrea Mind if the wif tags along? I need a DD and plus she's been deprieved all summa of the t32 gong show. I need to get her back in shape for winta survival in the Bunyan Room.