Note to New Members ×

1998 Burton Supermodel 181cm - Great Cond!!

snowjonz

This board is one-of-a-kind at 181 cm, It has a big nose that will float you all the way down Tucker, yet a narrow waist that will actually let you carve the hard-pack groomers back to the base. No Joking.

It has probably 20 really good powder days (why else ride a 181?)on it, and that's it. It has a chip in the topsheet of the tail, and a few repaired scrapes on the base, but no base welds necessary. I haven't ridden this board since 2000, it's been in bag storage for about 5 years.

If you're interested, please respond to this email. I will send you pictures!

Let me know if you have questions.

Neil, I was curious about that "one-of-a-kind" claim as well. My guess is it was over-dramatization in advertising. :biggthump

...unless he meant the chip on the tail. :D

I also liked the "Why else ride a 181?" comment. Obviously not a big reader of this board if he thinks a 181 is way too long for anything but powder (or am I interpreting that comment incorrectly?). He probably just signed up real quick to try and advertise for when he got his ebay listing together. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Guest teleman!

I've got a Burton 181 I'd consider selling or trading.

Mine isn't in pristine condition, but its in very good condition. The topside has some scratches. The base is nearly perfect. Edges have been ground 3 times that I can remember.

PM me if interested.

I might trade for a nice carving board, like a Burton Alp.

• 2 weeks later...