Note to New Members ×

Any plans for upcoming season??

yamifumi

I am wondering where people are going to be. I usually go out to whistler and blackcomb but this year I am going to visit Lake Tahoe, Big Bear or Summit, and Mammoth around christmas time through new years. It would be nice to meet people with alpine snowboard because I dont see many people with it and I usually get a stare from people trying to figure out what the heck I am riding on with hard boots. Plus it would be nice to get tips from people who has been riding alpine for while. I got into it just 2 years ago.

So, what are people's plans for the season.

My wife and I will be in summit over New Years this year. We are staying in Beaver Creek. (Wedding Present), but plan to ride one day at BC, one or two at vail, than the last day we were thinking about buying a ticket at Copper. I haven't been to Copper yet. I've heard good things. I love the hard boots, but don't mind riding the soft boots either. Love hitting the whole mountain. It would be great to meet up and ride on day.

Ses in Februray is in the works as well.