Note to New Members ×

Breck tomorrow 11/13

monodude

Total blizzard today. Wind, snow in copious amounts. Life is good. The runs that are open are well covered. Off trail...Be carefull. Stumps, branches, rocks, you know the drill. Didn't keep me out of the trees totally though.

Don

Fed the addiction well today

On a Mono?

still not enoug for me, need one more good dump

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 111438" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>DiveBomber</TD><TD class=alt2>On a Mono?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DB, He rides snowboards mounted with mono bindings... did you see Warren Miller's film this year? If you did, you saw Monodude.

Yes the Mono is my weapon of choice. My favorite is a Rossignal Throttle mounted Mono with Salomon bindings. It's approx. 1" wider then carving mono's in a 170-180 range. I made 5/8" risers for more boot clearance. It is also a little stiffer than most mono's. I weigh around 215#.

Anyway the snow on main runs has been carve fantastic. The only issue is the crowds. The first 4 or 5 runs are great using the whole run for full on carves then the people make it a little less carve friendly. By 11:00 am it's too crowded for big carves.

Don

Feed the addiction...