Note to New Members ×

Buck hill opening soon.

Guest the-buck-king

I went to Hyland tonight from 8 30 -10 and was surprised at how good the snow actually was, given the conditions. It was hardpacked and I don't think I hit any ice spots. And it was late enough so that there were not that many kids out, so I had enough room to carve. It was a nice way to get back into the season. Can't wait for the real stuff...

anyone find out who that photographer was at buck on sunday? i saw him taking lots of pictures of the alpine riders. the pictures couldn't have been very good because the light was really flat.

i think they should rename olympic dreams (formerly known as ballroom) to donner's pass. i saw a lot of coffins sitting on a table over by the rope tow shack.

sunday was good snow. grooming could've been better on milkrun.

its going to suck going to work. i will be hurting.

kirtap: Was at Hyland for Sat Morning practice - yeah, surprisingly

consistant snow.. but was PACKED with people!

bobble:

Coffins?? Wha.. ?

Don't know who the photographer was, but suspect that we'll

see my toe-side-superman-slide either on the Buck website

or featured on KARE 11 in days to come.

Warming my toes - icing my knees.

~Karl

....I thought that was you riding alone on Central. Can't miss someone riding plates at Hyland. Yup.....Troy was coaching on Monday. Patrick missed Wed and Thurs, but is going with everyone to Wild for gate training on Saturday (still not enough snow to set at Hyland). They are at Wild training from 2 - 5. I will be there to rip Patrick off the hill at about 4:15.....Christmas party.

Are you going to race at Welch next weekend? If not, come watch. Sunday is always the best day....Dan's Dive is the hill....ending at the bar. Can actually wait inside right up until the start. Always fun.

Come sit in with the team one night....I'm sure Troy or

Karl would not mind. Maybe they could talk you into the "masters program" that's starting soon on Wednesday evenings (when there is no freestyle).

Matt

Oldkey

I would come on Sunday but I just don’t have time. I work almost 30 hours a week to help pay for school. With that, I just don’t have the time to commit to that stuff. That’s the main reason for not doing Gteam, otherwise, I probably would have. Thanks for the offer though, maybe I'll get some weekend off and head up for a race.