Note to New Members ×

Intec sale TD2+2nd board kit, TDs and several board kit, Catek OS,Deeluxe.

Bordy

I have switched to bails and have some intec bindings for sale. All bindings were rotated in and out of my personal gear NOT demo gear. Very little use on metal bindings. Deeluxes where swaped in and out of my race gear.

SOLDSOLDSOLDTrench Digger 2 and second board kit. $380 NEW. Cants are 2-0deg. 1-3deg. 1-6deg.

Clear yellow and purple rings. New hardware, instructions, leash, wrench, original box.

$285+Shipping.

SOLDSOLDSOLDTrench Diggers Super Kit. This is the complete TD kit.

TD plates with intec conversion, plus all parts to convert back to Clips. Plus 10mm. Lift kit.

Included are,

3-0deg. 2-3deg. 3-6deg. Plus 1-6deg. 3-hole. Cants.

3 sets 0deg, 2sets 3deg, 2 sets 6deg, and a few random Bumpers.

Full set of hard ware.

Leash, and instructions.

PLUS+++

Tons of extra hardware, and a full set of every length disk to board screw bomber made for custom board mounting.

Just the Cants and bumpers alone cost $200 currently on bomber. Good luck finding a intec TD1 kit it was $65, plus the lift kit at $25. Then there is the cost of the Bindings $249 at the time. That’s $540 worth of goodies new plus the cost of all the extra hardware its all stainless and was like 8 bucks a size and there are 4 sizes. 32 bucks.

So $572 total New.

Its a pair of bindings and 3 extra board kits!!!! $210+shipping. And its all metal!!!!!

This will make a TD1 fans dream happen…

Catek Olympics. These are the short plate Intecs. Under 10 riding days, Brand new hardware, wrenches, original box…Sick bindings.

$279 new!! $180+shipping.

]

Deeluxe Carbon X-bones Intecs, This a sick binding it has a nice soft feel and was my back up race pair. Included is, both bindings, 1 pair of brand new center disk, 2 pair of used center disk. The cool thing about these bindings are you mount the center disk to the board and then screw the entire binding to the disk with only 1 king pin so each set of disk is just like a extra board kit. That only takes one screw to swap bindings!!!!6 cant wedges, 1 heel lift kit plus one extra heel lift pad leash and all hardware for one pair. This set comes ready to ride but is missing the bolts needed to use the disk as extra board kits(6mm pan heads), and needs 2 longer screws to use the large heel lift (there is a small one installed currently and 3 degrees of cant), but I have always found screws that work at local hardware stores. I lent out the stuff to other riders in need. While on the road

$125+shipping.

All shipping is from 84032.

I tried to post pics but suck at it. E-mail me for picks at utahbordys@msn.com

Thanks.

TD2 Board kit.bmp

TD 1 Kit.bmp

T catek.bmp

I'll take the TD1 full kit for your price of $210 plus shipping:

Email sent with details.

As I understand I get the following:

Trench Diggers Super Kit. This is the complete TD kit.

TD plates with intec conversion, plus all parts to convert back to Clips. Plus 10mm. Lift kit.

Included are,

3-0deg. 2-3deg. 3-6deg. Plus 1-6deg. 3-hole. Cants.

3 sets 0deg, 2sets 3deg, 2 sets 6deg, and a few random Bumpers.

Full set of hard ware.

Leash, and instructions.

PLUS+++

Tons of extra hardware, and a full set of every length disk to board screw bomber made for custom board mounting.

Just the Cants and bumpers alone cost $200 currently on bomber. Good luck finding a intec TD1 kit it was $65, plus the lift kit at $25. Then there is the cost of the Bindings $249 at the time. That’s $540 worth of goodies new plus the cost of all the extra hardware its all stainless and was like 8 bucks a size and there are 4 sizes. 32 bucks.

So $572 total New.

Its a pair of bindings and 3 extra board kits!!!! $210+shipping. And its all metal!!!!!

Thanks

John M

How are the Carbon Xbones different from the regular ones (aside from occasionally exploding into little bits and pieces) I would assume they are lighter and stiffer, are they more damp as well?

I have never had X-bones explode...I have seen Broken, Bombers and Cateks and Burton and F2s and Deeluxe and Phokkias. I rode a season Training and competeing in PGS and PSL at the FIS level on this pair and another pair, as well as freeriding daily on them. I weigh 180-185 and would assume that I put them under a fair amount of stress, I had no problems.. After I switched back to bails I have Broken several pairs of others manufactors bindings so I would say they are plenty burley..I held on to them in case I wanted to go back to Intecs because I like them that much.

The entire X is made of thick carbon instead of fiberglass creating a very resposive and durable interface, also the base plate uses short strand glass and carbon in the polycarbonate base. The entire X-bone line is very damp, because of its mounting. You screw the disk to the board then the binding gets screwed to the disk with one King pin, The binding floats off the boards surface and has room for the board flex up into the binding. I rode Kesslers with these bindings and did not have a board break intill I switched to another binding. :D

Hey B, got the package yesterday. All of the TD2 stuff looks great!!! Thanks for the hardbooter stickers! I didn't open rocketman's box so I will let him comment when he picks them up from me later today.

Thanks very much for the opportunity!!!!

Another satisfied customer!!

D. :biggthump