Note to New Members ×

UPS Boots Mondo 29 w/Thermoflex

Bill Boothby

• 2 weeks later...

I am not familiar enough w/ the Head or Blax bindings to comment...perhaps someone in the peanut gallery could chime in on this.

I have used these Boots in TD1, TD2, SnowPro & Burton Race bindings w/o any problems.

This just in...FREE SHIPPING , I will cover the cost of ground shipping to lower 48 states or contribute that share to any other method of delivery. Howze that ??? Act now to assure Holiday delivery.... :biggthump

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The FAST heel works in standard heel bails as there is no pin protrusion. The pin is on the heel piece of the binding. The profile of the heel piece is the same as a standard heel. Heels and toes are interchangeable with other boots.

The boot has a range stiffness of adjustment via spring tension. Can be flipped down for walk mode. As far as shell flex, I would say that since they are not the race version, The shell and tongue combo falls on the more recreational side of the fence. I am not familiar enough with other boots to advise an accurate comparison. Check The Carvers Almanac for a good explanation. A search of this forum will yield more enlightened information.

I hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...