Note to New Members ×

Best Comeback lines..

DiveBomber

I remember those punked out 80's day glow green hardboots you had with that purple haze rossi topsheet and helicoiled burton variplates...

Actually, that board left the biggest trenches I've ever seen. It looked like some kook had ridden UP the slope on a dirtbike. Most impressive.

Divebomber was still pooping his pants back then, and I don't think he was a good sharer at playtime either...

I remember those punked out 80's day glow green hardboots you had with that purple haze rossi topsheet and helicoiled burton variplates...

Actually, that board left the biggest trenches I've ever seen. It looked like some kook had ridden UP the slope on a dirtbike. Most impressive.

Divebomber was still pooping his pants back then, and I don't think he was a good sharer at playtime either...

F*** YOU :biggthump

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 110344" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>dano</TD><TD class=alt2>I remember those punked out 80's day glow green hardboots you had with that purple haze rossi topsheet and helicoiled burton variplates...

Divebomber was still pooping his pants back then, and I don't think he was a good sharer at playtime either...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah dano, thanks again for leaving that board to rot like a dead dog under your ski house :biggthump

Good comeback, Dive Bummer :angryfire

Biker #2: I say we kill him!

Biker Gang: [shouts] Yeah!

Biker #3: I say we hang him, then we kill him!

Biker #4: I say we scalp him!

Biker #4: Then we tattoo him!

Biker #4: Then we hang him!

Biker #4: And then we kill him!

Pee-wee: [trying to throw voice without moving lips] I say we let him go.

Biker Gang: [shouts] No!

Biker Mama: [whistles] I say you let me have him first

Biker Gang: Yeah!

post-123-141842220949_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842220951_thumb.jpg

My personal best yet:

"Have you ever ridden a real snowboard?"

"Hey, I was just about to ask you the same thing!"

He laughed. I so little actual negativity that I can't think of any at the moment... Mostly people are just curious.

I get way more crap about wearing a one-piece. Go ahead, bring it on. :D

My personal best yet:

"Have you ever ridden a real snowboard?"

"Hey, I was just about to ask you the same thing!"

He laughed. I so little actual negativity that I can't think of any at the moment... Mostly people are just curious.

I get way more crap about wearing a one-piece. Go ahead, bring it on. :D

is that YOU on that T-shirt??????!!!!

I confess, I had the purple Burton pants and the Yellow Burton Jacket with the sideways zipper back in the day-bought them at a tent sale in Stowe for cheap. Also, rocked the one piece Nevica "powder" suit with peeps built in for awhile

( hey, Farmer rocked the powder suit and he was kewl )

I've seen some uggggly looking Burton gear at the outlet but HEY it's warm, functional and a great deal. who cares what ya look like if yer warm and toasty inside. I gotta grow a finky little moustache and get some retro Oakley Blades.

3 years ago I was volunteering at the races (Canadian nationals and the Honda tour) at Mont Avila and I saw a softbooter (Crispin Lipscomb, if I remember correctly) enter the PSL race and beat several hardbooters.

If you look at the photos that Seb posted, you'll see a couple of softbooters racing.

It seems to be happening more and more. At least it seems so in these parts.

'later...

In the 2005 Ontario provincials, a guy named Mike Zeyl (I know I'm not spelling that right) came in 3rd in Junior PGS on softie gear. None of the hardbooters took him seriously until he suddenly showed up in the semis.

I talked to him and he said he would love to ride a racing rig but he has size 14 feet or something like that. Can't find affordable boots and a wide enough board.