Note to New Members ×

steepand cheap-185cm ski/board bag-$40

Carp

This is almost for free. Looking for the 200cm for my Tinkler. Otherwise I had bought this one for sure.

Greets, Hans.

Hope you all got one, appears they are gone again. Yes, the Tanker will also fit. Three deep! :eplus2::barf:

Sorry about the poor photography, done in a hurry. Hope it helped.

Locals or ordering a Tinkler Long board? Give me a shout.

Ya, you Jim, Tim , Ed, Dan, Randy, Mike, you know what I am saying.

For those of you that want notification in email of every new SAC item that comes up, go over to www.sacattack.com and sign up. You'll get an instant email with each new item. Also, sacattack is a good thing to check if you want to see quickly how many of something are left. That way you can tell if you need to make a really quick decision or not. Oh, and sacattack added a "Swap" section for folks to trade the SAC items they got that they don't want, or to post WTB stuff that you missed.

Also FYI, SAC ordering doesn't work in Safari. You need to use Firefox if you want to order.

Hope you all got one, appears they are gone again. Yes, the Tanker will also fit. Three deep! :eplus2::barf:

Sorry about the poor photography, done in a hurry. Hope it helped.

Locals or ordering a Tinkler Long board? Give me a shout.

got da bag today.it says 185cm on the bag but the 197 Burner fits...no prob.

flippin' sweet bag but the wheels aren't rollerblade type urethane but...whatever ...it was $40 bucks ! :biggthump

Tinkler.... huh uhuh, he said...Tinkler :)

Ok I got mine last week and realized "why the hell did I order this thing?"

It's up to the dashboard in my car so not much use there. I don't travel in planes to go boarding so won't need it for air travel. I got it to protect my boards in transit to the slopes but it's just too damn big to fit in anything short of an Expedition.

Outside of that I guess my boards will be nice and cozy during winter storage.

I paid $49 shipped so if anybody missed out on this shoot me a PM. It's still got the tags and stuff on it.

Oh and I checked the bomber site and they no longer sell the single board bags? That is what I'm really after...

flippin' sweet bag but the wheels aren't rollerblade type urethane but...whatever ...it was $40 bucks ! :biggthump

Hi,Willywhit

Is there enough room for a Tinkler 202 also???

Can you measure for me??? Thanks in advance.

Greets, Hans.

Hans, if Bryan got his 203 in it, I'd say you could fit 2 boards base to base with bindings on them.Tight squeeze, but it would prob work.

I have a 180cm DaKine bag already without wheels.Lugged it back and forth to Brasil, full of kite gear.SUCKS not to have wheels.

This thing is tough enuf to overstuff :biggthump

post-123-141842221336_thumb.jpg

Hi,Willywhit

Is there enough room for a Tinkler 202 also???

Can you measure for me??? Thanks in advance.

Greets, Hans.

Hans, the photos a few posts earlier ARE a Tinkler 203cm (the second "System" board FYI") It fits nicely. With additional cardboard over the tip and tail for extra security it will be tight, but work. Your should fit perfectly.

Hans, if Bryan got his 203 in it, I'd say you could fit 2 boards base to base with bindings on them.Tight squeeze, but it would prob work.

I have a 180cm DaKine bag already without wheels.Lugged it back and forth to Brasil, full of kite gear.SUCKS not to have wheels.

This thing is tough enuf to overstuff :biggthump

Willywhit, the base to base is good for protecting the board surfaces , however, I think it would make it much tighter? Stack the boards with a thin layer of cardboard between them tip to tail. Tape them tight with cardboard folded over the tip and tail and you are good to go. YES, They WILL BE DROPPED , THROWN, STOMPED ON !!!!

Mine were more like 50$ , what a killer deal!!!

Hans, the photos a few posts earlier ARE a Tinkler 203cm (the second "System" board FYI") It fits nicely. With additional cardboard over the tip and tail for extra security it will be tight, but work. Your should fit perfectly.

Okay, thanks Bryan for updating because I thought that you have the 200cm one, so got to search eaby for 185. It's much cheaper.

Greets, Hans.