Note to New Members ×

Need 3 hole pattern bindings

Guest Khavens

Guest Khavens

I recently purchased a Burton PJ 4.9 alpine snowboard from the early 90's. The board requires 3 hole pattern bindings (the holes on my board look somewhat like this (-:--:-). If anyone has these bindings to sell or knows where I can get them, please let me know! Thanks!

Karen

Guest Khavens

I am hoping to get used one fairly cheap if possible! I have only tried alpine boarding once and loved it, so I want to try it out for fun/potentially for racing. But if I got good enough to race I would most likely purchase another board.

Hi Bryan, since you told me that you sold all your burton bindings, I'm assuming that you won't mind if I post this link.

Karen, you can get brand new "burton" race plates(mr_roboteye's preferred binding, let the flaming begin) with a set of 3d and 4x4 discs for 180 bucks. heckuva deal. https://www.klugriding.com/product-view-0s-4c-17i.html

later,

Dave R.

Ibex Race Plates should provide bindings for you hold outs for years to come! :eplus2:

In Europe you can buy them from Pureboarding.com , they have had them for a while now, custom graphics, same bindings. Enjoy!!

Thanks for thinking of me. About all I have left are some odds and ends. And of course the really old stuff.

• 2 weeks later...