Note to New Members ×

keystone on 11/8

snowboardfast

Probably not as I purchased the 5 mountain this year. I wanted to ride at Vail and Beaver Creek this year. I hope to go to some of SES this year maybe. I sure had fun riding with you and Bola and Pete and the crew at Loveland last year. Will be riding on Wensdays and Sundays and then some vacation time as well. I will post where I am going . I rode with some hardbooters last Wensday and had a great time at Abasin.Maybe we will meet up sometime this season.

No I rode with a guy that was riding a Kessler and I also did several runs with Elizabeth who was riding on an f2. We had a good time- She encouraged me to go to Copper to do some race training. I doubt I will be doing that because of the expense and i don't know if it would be good on my knees in the ruts. I know- excuses,excuses but I think 42 is a little old to start racing. I last ran gates 1989 or 1990 in the Rocky Mountain Snowboard series at Abasin. I was riding a Snowtech Pulsar with Asolo mountaineering boots.

Guest shrederjen

Heya, Im coming up for Nov 16-19. I be looking for folks to ride with. I did get in one day last week at the Basin. Jumping straight into gates at 0700 is a rather challenging way to start the season! I was wooped by 11am. oh yea, 40sumthing is NOT too old to run gates! I have the Colorado pass and a 4 pack for Copper.

I will be off work part of next week 15,16,17 November as I have to use up the rest of my vacation time as there is no other time to use it. Could ride then at Keystone Abasin or Breck although might be favoring Abasin as the conditions seem to be better there. I guess Breck will be opening this week maybe Friday. Went to Keystone yesterday was okay as long as you stayed on the 1 run right under the lift that was groomed. otherwise you had to ride crusty granulated bumps which I got stuck doing for a couple of runs. At Keystone you still have to ride a lift up and download to the bottom as there is no top to bottom riding yet. Not a big deal. Just make sure you stay on the trail underneath the lift for now.

Guest shrederjen
I will be off work part of next week 15,16,17 November as I have to use up the rest of my vacation time

I, too, am using my last day of the year of vacation.

Let me know if ya want to ride or say, party up in summit county.

Cell phone is 817-300-5386. I do have a GREAT place to stay up there.

www.bagznbeadz.com/rentalcondo.htm

I WILL be up riding from Thursday to Sunday, even though Thurs and Sun might only be half days! If it dumps some sick amount of snow, I have no problem slaping on soft stuff. It doesnt hurt to be versitile!

In fact, I actually, hope to find my boots that weekend, so I can do some BC skiing!!!!

Guest shrederjen

I know that didnt make sense, but i am looking for some BC crosscountry boots for some crosscountry trail hiking!

(yea, she bought some skis after 15 years of snowboarding!)