Note to New Members ×

Custom Factory Primes

Guest matthorne

These boards from Matt are Juicy Burton team boards. Its the best burton Product ever made to do a GS turn on. Worth evey Penny... If you fit in the weight range and can ride a GS stick well. These are the same sticks they made for Klug and other team riders.

• 1 month later...
These boards from Matt are Juicy Burton team boards. Its the best burton Product ever made to do a GS turn on. Worth evey Penny... If you fit in the weight range and can ride a GS stick well. These are the same sticks they made for Klug and other team riders.

Thanks Matt - and thanks Billy for the info!

Matt, I was out riding the 185 this week. Very nice. It's like riding on a freight train. Short of getting a tricked out Keesler/Hangl setup, which I'm not even close to being able to afford, this is probably the best GS board I've had yet. It makes my Hot Blast 178 seem unruly, which is no small task, as the Hot board is damp and controllable. The faster I go on the FP the better it handles. Can't wait to race on it. Nice to have the extra width and lower binding angles with my 29.5 mondo dogs. :cool:

Thanks Matt - and thanks Billy for the info!

Matt, I was out riding the 185 this week. Very nice. It's like riding on a freight train. Short of getting a tricked out Keesler/Hangl setup, which I'm not even close to being able to afford, this is probably the best GS board I've had yet. It makes my Hot Blast 178 seem unruly, which is no small task, as the Hot board is damp and controllable. The faster I go on the FP the better it handles. Can't wait to race on it. Nice to have the extra width and lower binding angles with my 29.5 mondo dogs. :cool:

Man, im going to have to give this 178 I got a try next time out. Its about twice as thick as most boards, i was thinking it might be a bit hard to handle, atleast on anything but groom/hardpack

Rick , where were you riding ? Got pics ? of the board at least ??

WW - I was here at the 'bush. I actually got a few shots taken by the SB photog but they are not online yet. I'll let you know.

Here's CK on the same board series:

http://www.chrisklug.com/uploads/Mt.-Bachelor-WC-2004-web.jpg

Man, im going to have to give this 178 I got a try next time out. Its about twice as thick as most boards, i was thinking it might be a bit hard to handle, atleast on anything but groom/hardpack

Thick and juicy like a steak. :biggthump

And you were thinking of riding it on something else besides groom and hardpack? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Funny story about this board from last Thursday - I'm in the p-lot at Mount Ellen getting ready to go up to race and the board is leaning on the truck. A carload of "jibbers" is unloading/dressing just across from me and one guy wanders over, eyeballing the FP 185, and says "jesus...what are you going to do, try to break the sound barrier on that thing?"

Maybe not the sound barrier - but I think I may have broken the jib barrier just then! ;)