Note to New Members ×

Big White

KTibor

There are three of us (four including you) that are in the lower mainland, that I know of. I'm in Pocompton northside, Dave* is in Vancouver near VGH and BlueB(Boris) is in Vancouver somewhere as well. We're probably going to do some Friday night grouse or Cypress sessions at some point. We still have to work out the details. We'll see you on the hill buddy. I think Boris works part time as an instructor at one of the local hills. I have ridden hard (boots) since 89', I lived in Whistler for six years and recreationally raced (skis and snowboards) and received professional coaching (one day a week) for about three years while I was there . Dave* is just Dave. He will ride in any condition you could possibly imagine. He is obviously a very good rider as well. Tough guy.

later,

Dave R.

Good to hear from you! You'll come for WES, right? From our side we might invade Big White one weekend, but to chase powder. Then you'll be sory that you didn't want the 4807 :)

Tibor was a part of Cypress tribe before moving to Kelowna...

Dave R and Dave*, don't even think Grouse, please. There's quite a few of us on Cypress. It's becoming a trend ;)

Besides myself, there's Kevin (Bol Tangaloor), George (Bol Crucible), then Pierre with his Sword, Sanjin, then former racers Jamie and Chris, Adrian Bar (Bol) can be seen from time to time, then few guys that I didn't officialy meet. On top of that I'll have 3 new apprentices this season...

Most of the night riders like Thursdays, but there's always someone on the weekends, too.

Boris

Tibor, keep an eye open for my orange helmet late december at big white( after xmas to around new years), I might be crashing my bros from alberta condo that they have rented, unsure of exact days just yet, if I make it that far a few days at silverstar will be in the works too.

Dave*

• 1 month later...

ima be down there sometime between the 4th and the 9th of january ... gonna go to BW on one of those days .... this threads pretty old but meh. if anyone wants to go riding post back ... ill try n check as often as i can and post the day im gonna go on if anyone wants to meet up

were going up on the 6th also. dunno what time were gonna be there at but you can give me a call at 613 371 7811 if you would like to meet up sometime during the day ... there arent many hardbooters .... n i have a name tag lol