Note to New Members ×

WANTED! Craig Kelly pro models

S-Fource

• 10 months later...
I have the 1990 version and I need to sell... it has not been on a hill in over 14 years i think... fair condition for age... I have pictures at home so if you are interested send me an email and I'll send em out

Trying to find whats it's worth now...

Any Ideas?

Akkharu@insightbb.com

tkuss@rrstar.com

It's worth $20 plus shipping. Send it right away. I need to go with the new movie "Let it Ride".

Seriously _ I would love to see some pics.

• 3 months later...
Guest fubu_10

hi guys,

i´m from germany and i just found your therad... im really looking for the kelly ´68 board... the one w/the tree... i allready have the kelly ´92 , the air 6.1´92 and the asym air of 1992... so maybe somone could help me to find and get the kelly ´68.... thanks

fubu_10

• 2 years later...
I just found a black and red gk 161 the one from 93 according to the picture above. its black and red with bunch of random pictures and stuff in grey. any ideas on value and any collectors need it out there?

Nomad

I know its a old pot but worth a shot?

its b

Best bet is wait till winter and throw it up on Ebay.

Prices are down considerably from a few years ago. Except for the very early boards which have done very well in the past two years.

I am afraid I am a bit tired of the back and forth it takes to finally find that the seller wants the highest price ever paid without any security and no photos. Just too many opportunities to get juked. Wore out.

I still buy when it is a good value, better than the best one I already have or best of all, something not in the collection. That is when I get excited.

Good luck in your sale.

Want a price/quote from me?

Is it for sale to me or just a current market quote?

Condition, in detail.

Good photos top and bottom.

Any historical significance?

Shipping is also a key part.

Will you ship following my suggestions?

My personal quotes are a total INCLUDING shipping.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Burton Craig Kelly Pro Models: :confused: As good condition as possible. I am trying to complete my collection. i have the resources to repair some damage but the appearance needs to be somewhat nice. I am especially looking for a First Generation kelly Air. The one with the yellow/orange/black "scribble" top sheet.

I have a Craig Kelly brand new with stickers still on the bottom...Never mounted..its the rust colored one with the broken tree.... a 171 maybe or 168???

I love my Craig Kelly. It's a 1990 Extreme that I rode from 1991 - 1997 with Burton Plates and Raichle Snowboarder Racing boots. What a great ride it was - much softer that the Safari Comp 2 I was used to (and still have). It's a wallhanger now, but has so many good memories attached to it. BTW, the Burton Performer on the wall was a dump find in my hometown. Near museum quality...I can't believe someone threw it out!

post-12159-141842402615_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dakari
typo

• 1 month later...