Note to New Members ×

Some liner questions

ASU_snowdevil

Are the new thermoflex speeds fully moldable or do they have the neoprene toe box? Do you need the exrta sock on your toes, and stuff in between them with the neoprene toe box, seems like people are doing this regardless? Are the Intuitions or Scarpas fully moldable? Does it matter? It doesn't look like I can get intuitions in the U.S., or scarpa liners period. Are there any other/better options, from the ski boot world perhaps? Thanks, and sorry for all the rambling questions.

Not sure where you are in the US, but I believe on the east coast The Starting Gate is an Intuition Liner dealer. www.startingate.net

As far as the Thermoflex liner, I bought a pair last January from Bomber, andyes it does have the neoprene toe box area. I never got the chance to have them molded into any of my boots due to higher than normal injuries last year. So I don't have any insite as to any additional molding procedures with the neoprene toe box.

Good luck!

Not sure where you are in the US, but I believe on the east coast The Starting Gate is an Intuition Liner dealer. www.startingate.net

As far as the Thermoflex liner, I bought a pair last January from Bomber, andyes it does have the neoprene toe box area. I never got the chance to have them molded into any of my boots due to higher than normal injuries last year. So I don't have any insite as to any additional molding procedures with the neoprene toe box.

Good luck!

I hated the neoprene box at first. It essentially doesn't mold. Now that the liners as a whole are packed out, the neoprene box seems to hace prevented the annual "black and blue toenail". Go figure!