Note to New Members ×

is this board worth even considering, for $50??

DiveBomber

got any bindings on it?

If so, seems like an ok deal, although you can often get a better bit of kit on ebay for not much more.

Bindings will be an issue if it is not a 4 hole pattern board and some hots weren't around the asym era.

Also...I personally burned through 2 hots of this era and had a friend who snapped a whole bunch of them to the point they gave his money back and asked him to ride another brand of board; I don't think they are the best made board from 10+ years ago; but for $50 who knows and who cares?!

Just make sure the bindings can be bolted on; might ride ok at moderate angles :-)

got any bindings on it?

If so, seems like an ok deal, although you can often get a better bit of kit on ebay for not much more.

Bindings will be an issue if it is not a 4 hole pattern board and some hots weren't around the asym era.

Also...I personally burned through 2 hots of this era and had a friend who snapped a whole bunch of them to the point they gave his money back and asked him to ride another brand of board; I don't think they are the best made board from 10+ years ago; but for $50 who knows and who cares?!

Just make sure the bindings can be bolted on; might ride ok at moderate angles :-)

well i got my hot blast 162 for $25!! yeah its 4 bolt, im looking for new soft bindings for my soft boots, im thinking about adding a 3rd strap and maybe this might be a good place to use it

sounds like a good deal :-)

At moderate angles asyms are ok for cruising aruond; I actually like the way that they ride (or from what I can remember).

Try for a while; if you like upgrade to hardboots and bindings, then later on go to a sym modern generation board; by doing it in steps, you may be able to find some more bargains along the way! It might be only $150 to get a set of cheap hardboot bindings and boots second hand; however that is 6 times the cost of the board LOL!

sounds like a good deal :-)

At moderate angles asyms are ok for cruising aruond; I actually like the way that they ride (or from what I can remember).

Try for a while; if you like upgrade to hardboots and bindings, then later on go to a sym modern generation board; by doing it in steps, you may be able to find some more bargains along the way! It might be only $150 to get a set of cheap hardboot bindings and boots second hand; however that is 6 times the cost of the board LOL!

I already do.