Note to New Members ×

Vail lodging advice

carvin29

The Roost Lodge in West Vail is the cheapest place to stay. It has an outdoor hot tub and the rooms are clean. Also has free shuttle to lifts which will save you having to pay to park. I stayed there 2 years ago and it was 80.00 a night.I don't know what the current rates are now but I'll bet it will still be a good deal.

The moritz has common rooms for rent. So you rent a bed, and share the room with eigther one other or three.(two bunkbeds). They have a common public bathroom/showers that everyone on that floor shares. But they make breakfast, it has a nice pool, and if you don't mind meeting new people and sharing a room, you can't beat the price in Aspen.

The moritz has common rooms for rent. So you rent a bed, and share the room with eigther one other or three.(two bunkbeds). They have a common public bathroom/showers that everyone on that floor shares. But they make breakfast, it has a nice pool, and if you don't mind meeting new people and sharing a room, you can't beat the price in Aspen.

this isnt europe.... :barf:

Guest Oldsnwbrdr

For $200 a night I very highly recommend the Holiday Inn Apex Condos. They are on the north side of I-70 but the rooms are very clean and nice. They are right next to a shopping center if you need to pick up any gear. Best of all they have a good sushi restaurant.