Note to New Members ×

NEW Coiler Race Carve 180

1xsculler

Bought it brand new spring of '06, never rode it. The most highly rated board on this website. WCC 189RC20 07RH2 - 6.5. The graphics are called "Tribal" if I remember correctly. The colors are orange, red & yellow. $595 plus shipping. If you order one you may get it next spring. Bruce's workmanship and design are second to none.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi rheacox. Can you tell me what WCC 189RC20 07RH2 - 6.5 means. Hve you sold this yet?

WCC = World Cup Construction

189 = length

RC = Race Carve model

20 = waist width

07RH2 = serial number I think

6.5 = flex index which is only meaningful to compare boards of the same length, more helpful to know what weight it was built for

07RH2 = serial number I think

Yes, in a personal way. Although I'm a little curious about the 07 part. My PR186 has "06KM-01" and the flex of 6.4. I assumed that the 06 part meant the year it was constructed. The "KM" is my initials. Interesting.

And if you have an RC in a 189 length, then it truly is a custom shape (Not a standard RC template). This sounds like it would be an INCREDIBLE ride! Somebody scored!

Just checking the original post - perhaps the WCC189 part is a typo and is supposed to say WCC180?