Note to New Members ×

December Snowperformance Alpine Camp- Sun Peaks

Sean

Fellow Carvers,

Its getting frosty out in the mornings and the snow sports shows are kicking off, so like most of you my attention is turning away from the mountain bike trails and towards the snowy mountains. Along those lines, Snowperformance has a number of offerings lined up for alpine types beginning with our extremely popular camp in December at Sun Peaks in December. The camp runs from December 15th thru the 18th and includes coaching from myself, World Cup Gold medalist and former Olympic team member Mike Jacoby and local slider extraordinaire Justin Garey, who not only carves a mean trench but also recently became the fastest man on two planks in all of Canada.

The camp Includes

• 4 nights accommodation at the ride in ride out hotel (Cahilty Lodge)

• 4 day lift tickets

• Coaching in highly personalized groups

• All Mountain free ride training

• Gate Training (SL and GS)

• Daily Digital Video analysis

• Stance and alignment analysis

And as always, demo gear from Donek Snowboards and Bomber Bindings.

All the details are available on our web site at www.snowperformance.com. On the site you can not only find info about this camp but also about all the Snowperformance offerings for the season.

I look forward to seeing you on a hill somewhere hopefully soon. In the meantime, pray for snow!

Regards,

Sean

Snowboard Director

Snowperformance.com