Note to New Members ×

So, ever been caught naked?

Justin A.

The post about drag made me remember something similar that happened to me.

Last September, my girlfriend and I were driving home from dinner up north on the highway, and like dorky teenagers do, we were playing "Sex". Its not a sex game or anything, but a variation of "Piddiddle", a game where you look for cars with a headlight out and hit the ceiling and call out "sex/piddiddle". In piddiddle, you can either punch or kiss anyone in the car, in sex, the last person to call it has to remove an item of clothing.

So anyway...we both "won"...or maybe lost? Either way, were were both buck, driving down the highway at night. A kid in a slower car pulled up next to us and was revving his engine and goading us into racing him, and me being the mega type-A personality that I am, obliged. I take off, lose him for awhile, then he comes back. I lost him again, and then pulled into a rest area for my better half to go potty. The kid pulled in behind me and got out, wanting to talk to me about my car. So there I was, 11:30 at night, sitting buck naked in my car at a rest area talking to some stranger.

It was a wee bit awkward.

Tell your tales of embarassing situations!

Not really a naked story but a slight embarrassment.

I broke up with this fine looking tall lady who we’ll call Karen. She wanted to get married and have kids – since I had already been there and done that - we both knew this relationship wasn’t going to work. A couple weeks after a friendly breakup, I meet this goodlooking redhead who loved to ski and hike. We continued to date and after about 2 months she suggested that we go out to dinner with this guy friend of hers and his girlfriend. So we set up a Sat night dinner date to meet at a fine downtown Seattle restaurant, we got there first and were sitting in a nice 4 person table having drinks when they walked in. We get up to meet and greet and low and behold it is my old Karen with this guy. We look at each other and did not say anything except the usual nice to meet you – how are things. We have a nice dinner and then proceed to go for a walk in Seattle – the four of us. As the night goes on I am talking with Karen and we are laughing and stuff and my date and her guy friend says “ Well, it looks like you two are hitting it off well!” I say to them “We know each other! “ and then went on the tell them how and we all had a good laugh.

I lived in a townhome complex in San Diego that was horseshoe shaped with a big common area in the middle. After a fine day surfing, I walked in with a board in each hand, a towel around my waist, and the wet suit draped over one of the boards. Why I came home in just a towel I can't explain. What I do know is that the towel went south and I wasn't going to drop the boards and have a ding repair to do that night. I kept walking to my pad with alot of laughter coming from everyone in the common area. :biggthump

Same townhome, was sleeping in my bedroom when a loud bang in the kitchen woke me up. I went to investigate and found a homeless person butt naked and backed up to my stove trying to get warm (it had been raining for a week). All his clothes were draped over my kitchen and the funk was horrible. SDPD got him out rather quick.

this one is most people's worst nightmare:

So when my I was going out with this girl (lets call her Sarah) and she had to move to Pennsylvania at the end of the summer. We've been going out for about 6 months and all was good. Her parents told me to come along, help them move in and just keep "sarah" company. So after like a 10-12 day stay, me and her were "watching" a movie at 1-2 am and all of the sudden we hear something in the hallway...her dog walks into the room.

We figured, oh well, whatever. Following the dog was her mom and it was a moment that will live in my memory forever. I think she was in denial of what she saw.

The next morning, when i was leaving to go to the airport, her mom didn't bring anything about the other night up. I doubt she ever told her husband (thank god). We had casual conversation and just said a sincere goodbye and all is good.

"Sarah" said her mom never brought anything up but the moment was defintly tramatizing to all of us.:lurk::nono::smashfrea

I could tell a story about friends of mine (no, it wasn't me! Truly!). Many years ago. he went to pick her up from a party because she was drunk out of her skull. So on the way home, she decides to get all frisky and give him a BJ while he's driving. All's going well until he hits a pothole, she goes down a little TOO far, and promptly throws up in his lap. He had to drive for about half an hour after that to get home ...

Many years ago I was sleeping in bed, no really sleeping, with my significant other at the time. She was living with her parents and her bedroom was a garage that was converted to her room. Anyway, in the morning I awoke to a strange noise in the bedroom. I looked around and there was her mom collecting our clothes from the night before, I guess she was going to wash them for us??

Being that it was the middle of summer and the garage/bedroom had no air conditioning we had the covers thrown in a pile at the foot of the bed, just sleeping buck naked under a ceiling fan. What can you do? pull the pillow from under your S.O. to cover up with?? I just said "good morning" and smiled.

Mom milked that embarrasing situation for the 2 years that I dated her daughter. Each time it was brought up, my face turned as red as a beet.

I few years ago, my brother and is "sort-of" girlfriend were at my parent's house on a Friday night. I was probably 12-13 so my bro was 14.

I decided that evening that I wanted to bake cookies for the 3 of us. Yeah it happened to me sometimes to act like the mom ! lol

So cookies are ready, I know my bro is in the basement with his girlfriend. Never ever came to my mind they would do something....

So here I am, in the basement, with the cookies plate in one hand, looking at my brother, pants down, his girlfriend on her knees giving him a treat ! :lol:

They never tasted the cookies that night !