Note to New Members ×

FS Burton 185cm Wheelie Locker Bag

Guest motopilot

Guest motopilot

For all of you longboarders out there is THE TRAVEL bag. This is Burton Wheelie Locker Bag. Fits all your boards up to 185cm. Has room for multiple boards, boots, clothes, parts , etc. AND IT HAS WHEELS for pulling around the airport. I am only riding hardboots a couple of times a season now and not really traveling with my hardboot setup so have no reason for the bag anymore. The bag is about 4 seasons old but is in excellent condition except for a small tear on the bottom. Sorry no pics but will try to get some up. Here is a link to the burton website for more info in the bag. http://www.burton.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=465 . Located in NJ and ready for the winter. $80.00

• 2 weeks later...
Guest motopilot

Sorry will be up in NJ to post pics this weekend. Also someone in NJ was asking about the bag, I lost your email, PM is you or anyone is still interested in the bag. Will be in NJ this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest motopilot

Will try to get you some photos this weekend. By the way that photo of the windsurfer in your avatar is like 10years old. Have not seen a sail that old in a long time. LOL

Guest motopilot
some of us can only afford to ride 10 year old gear...like me. Hell, sometimes I still use the superlight.

I ran a couple of shops for 10 years+ if you want some help on some gear let me know. Working on the photos right now.

Guest motopilot
Do You Want 80.00 Shipped?

Sorry need to charge for shipping. The bag retails for $199.00. Even with shipping you are getting a GREAT deal on a bag. I can do paypal if people want. I am guessing shipping will be between $25-$30 because of the size. Yes you can fold it in half but it is still a large bag. No one has claimed Gleb so if you want just let me know.

I am going to go with the longer dakine bag instead, for when I start getting larger boards. Also, its going to be a little more wallet friendly. If I had the $, I'd buy this bag in a second. As bad an image burton sometimes has, they do make good quality stuff sometimes.

is this bag still available?

For all of you longboarders out there is THE TRAVEL bag. This is Burton Wheelie Locker Bag. Fits all your boards up to 185cm. Has room for multiple boards, boots, clothes, parts , etc. AND IT HAS WHEELS for pulling around the airport. I am only riding hardboots a couple of times a season now and not really traveling with my hardboot setup so have no reason for the bag anymore. The bag is about 4 seasons old but is in excellent condition except for a small tear on the bottom. Sorry no pics but will try to get some up. Here is a link to the burton website for more info in the bag. http://www.burton.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=465 . Located in NJ and ready for the winter. $80.00

Guest motopilot
Great bag - good deal!

Thanks again motopilot!

Your welcome! That worked out great the other night. Quick and simple. And yes the bag is SOLD. Just got home a couple of hours ago and did not have a computer in VT.