Note to New Members ×

WTT Coiler Pure Race 184

Gabe T

I have an older vintage Coiler that is in very good condition. I originally bought this used off one of the postings on Bruce's website a few years back. The board has gone unused the past 3 seasons as I have since ordered my own Coilers that are more suited for my weight.

This board has a plain white topsheet and was originally built for someone in the 195lb range. Stiffness rating on it is 6.9. Still rides well and has lots of edge. Base ground and tuned after its last use.

I weigh about 170/175lbs and am looking to trade for an all mountain board ... Coiler AM or a Prior 4WD. Would prefer dealing with someone local (Toronto area) if possible.

Thanks,

Gabe

Thanks for the responses. Here's some addtional info. I'm not positive regarding how old the board is but I'd guess '98 based on the serial number on the sidewall. Topsheet has a few cosmetics nicks and scratches.

For those with nothing to trade but offering to buy, how about this deal: $325 CDN but also includes a pair of brand new Burton Tactic gloves. I bought these a couple of seasons back, but now prefer wearing mittens. (Original retail price on these was $110 CDN)

I will try and post some pics soon.

Thanks,

Gabe