Note to New Members ×

Do you want An F2 196

Cuban Carving Gooding

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as price let me know at my e-mail what you think. I was going to trade it to Bordy but he ( fell asleep ) and have not herd back from him, if you have a board I might be interested in toss it out here.

I have, f2 176, 173, 186, Madd 170, 180, Mistral 174, hot blast 168, and some asym's.

My 196 has been stone ground once and has gone out aprox. 20 to 30 days.

for it?

considering that I sold a two season old coiler that there was only one of for 350ish I wonder what he is thinking

more power to him if he gets it but damn

when dude first posted it I thought he was looking to sell. Now its looking like he wants TOP TOP for an older board. Sure looks clean and mean but...we'll see how far the :freak3: compensation factor goes

:)

Im out for sure.

Three F2 196 all in Cleveland. And you might as well add all of the United States. The one on Ebay is one that Helmut Karvlow was brokering A deal for without my knowledge. I just thought I would do whats in my best intrest. After all I do own one of three in Cleveland and to the best of my knowledge the United States shoot you might even add Canada to the mix. I can ship there also for the going rate. Ok no more commercials. Bottom line this is the real deal the 196 is hard to come by. If you get mine or one of the other two you will have one of three on our side of the pond. And when you lay it down like Helmut Karvlow can its the best fealing in the world. PS I must give thanks to Shred Gruumer without him I would not have the pleasure of riding this work of art. It is because of him I lived the pleasure of 196!

Great photos Dave.

I see Adam Katen had not yet got his Tomahawk yet? .

Nice "Sweet Inspiration" graphics , had not seen that version.

Kirk March and is that Mark Boxx? Just a guess?

Looks like good weather and great times!!

PS, Who was riding the M6 with Variplates??

PS, Who was riding the M6 with Variplates??

I don't think anyone actually rode it. We always joke about taking runs on "Retro" gear, so I usually drag the M6 along for the ride.

It's kinda hard to strap on the old '90's gear when you have tents full of new gear to ride.

I do however usually ride in the old day-glow Quicksliver jacket for at least a day. It doesn't affect my riding too much..... :o

Oh, and that is Mark wearing the BEAVER (mtn.) shirt.

You biddin' on that 196 Skully? We have a 177 '06 that mysteriously popped up in our fleet this summer we'd trade you :eplus2:

You'll trade me MY 177 for that 196?

I guess I better start biddin' if I want it back.....

And the jacket stays.... It's a little less distracting than your speed suit last year.... BTW, who got pictures of that, and why have we not seen them?

(Just a small thread hi-jack goin' on here eh?)

I don't think anyone actually rode it. We always joke about taking runs on "Retro" gear, so I usually drag the M6 along for the ride.

It's kinda hard to strap on the old '90's gear when you have tents full of new gear to ride.

I do however usually ride in the old day-glow Quicksliver jacket for at least a day. It doesn't affect my riding too much..... :o

Oh, and that is Mark wearing the BEAVER (mtn.) shirt.

Very cool guys! I recall at my first SES , two years ago, I was very impressed that Hardbooter.com had more "Oldsnowboards" in their truck than I did!!!

You guys are "A - OK" in my book!!

Again, great photos of your sessions. Hope to make it to your meet in UT some year.

Thanks, Bryan