terror

"You will definitely be the coolest person on the mountain

Of course, you should probably keep this in a display case

and watch the already high value soar as time goes by

Will also make a perfect addition to your home or office

This CHANEL Snowboard is virtually priceless,"

ebay item: 3656904274

no, it is not my auction.......

Wow, that's pretty interesting. Chanel. I've seen a Hello Kitty board, but this is a new one. Put this thread next to Jack's TWsnow analysis thread and you get...I dunno what you get but I feel a bit discombobulated.

I'd like to hear from some of the people whose history in this sport is longer than mine...

Twenty years ago, when modern snowboarding was in its infancy, could you have imagined fashion models with pierced lips carrying a snowboard down the fashion catwalk? And that it would be a Chanel snowboard? Could any of that have been predicted?

I have designed (graphics) for a handful of "promotional boards" Hersheys/Reese's/X-Games. Most boards are crafted with a level of quality BUT the main use of the board is AD SPACE. They don't pretend to be performance... they are just a vehicle to move a clients product and create flutter at events.

LOTS of companies do it. Coors, Bud actually all beer companies. From what I know even Burton has created low end bindings to fill this area.

Not too serious... just advertising.

Ken

Bindings look a lot like Burton's CFX's . . . Although a lot of bindings look the same these days. The 4-hole pattern suggests that the BOARD is most likley NOT made by Burton . . .

After the Hello Kitty board (my wife promised to try boarding if I got her one) - nothing much surprises me. Considering how many Hollywood stars are snowboarding - it was only a matter of time... And a board has MUCH MORE room for advertisement compared to skis . . . :rolleyes:

Don't miss this chance to buy a one of a kind, totally custom, dimensionally exclusive, none like it ever built again, C/P/D. This board really is priceless, it has been seen carving up the hillsides all over The U.S. and Canada, in fact you have probably seen it yourself on one of your recent winter slopeside vacations. Imagine owning a board that not only is a one-of-a-kind but that thousands and thousands of people have seen tearing up the slopes. Everyone from Hollywood insiders to Hillbillies have fallen aside in awe as this board has flown by them magically leaving canyons to rival the Grand in its wake. What is a board like this really worth? Impossible to imagine, impossible to put a price on an exclusive piece of nostalgic history such as this. But today is your lucky day, you get the opportunity to own an invaluable piece of snowboarding lore, one whose pricelessness will only continue to soar into the heavens and beyond. Opening bid $150,000.00