Note to New Members ×

Can't decide if I'm mad or sad (Morotcycle related)

tex1230

One ride and I remember what I love about motorcycling...

Can't get the grin off my face - That one ride was worth all the hassle (well...almost)

Pics coming this weekend

:D :D :D :D

you know that you have it bad when you leave for work a half hour early just so you can ride on the twisty roads instead of taking the freeway :eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

Congrats on the bike....

Similar story with my ex Carl, then not ex-....

I had been looking for a SUV for about 6 months-this was before they were popular. I originally wanted a Bronco but no dealer in the N. TX area had any. I saw a K5 Blazer at the local Chevy dealer. It had been sitting on the lot for about 6 months with no takers.

I send Carl over...the sales guy is giving Carl the big sell job but starts ridiculing him when he says he has to discuss any offer with me.(I was at work and Carl was going to school at the time)

Carl walks away pissed...

The guy is calling even before Carl gets back to the house, begging.

I go the next time.....

"Do you realize this will be my vehicle?"

Yes, I'm sorry

" Do you realize they let women buy cars in the US?"

Yes, I'm sorry

" Do you realize, that since I'm buying this vehicle, my husband may not want to commit to a price before he discusses it with me?"

Yes, I'm sorry

Giving the sales guy sh*t was worth the fact his mistake almost cost me the car-I had to convince my normally very stubborn hubby that we could go back to the dealer and he wouldn't lose face