Note to New Members ×

Win a Free Donek Snowboard

Donek

the lurker?

dsub, i dont' know what your definiton of a lurker is but you post and comment on absolutely everything, so by that defeiniont everyone is a lurker.

don't act all cool about it, be real.

you dont' like me i don't like you end of story. move on. sorry your life is comprised of BOL posts.

yeah i posted b/c i check bol 1x or 2x a day and i just happend to checkit now and saw your posts.

i'm going on a date now. i suggest you do the same.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a lurker is someone who hides in the background, posting when they might be mentioned

I dont know you well enough to like you or not, but youre a whiner online. WHO CARES when and if I post? Its none of your business now, is it?

never was, never will be.

funny part about this...no one woulda known who I was talking about really except that you had to post. I didnt mention your name. never would have, and yet, you did it for me.

anyway...I dont dislike you. dont know you.

heres a couple more to keep you going, they are fairly bad but atleast im attempting, any guidence would be appreciated

126dwdc.jpg

126dwzc.jpg

126dx6r.jpg

Definetly against copyright laws, but still would be good to have just for a laugh. Made very poorly not caring about vectors etc.

atleast you can sort of see what my mountain looks like. north and south side

126dz60.jpg

EDIT: add more info on buller board

What up Barry,

I have met you in person and you seem like a cool dude and I enjoyed riding with you at Mammoth. This internet stuff is lame and brings out the worst in everybody. So, even though I have never met Dsub and his overwhelming number of posts are quite annoying, I will still try not to pass judgement on him until I meet him. Just like he should not take offense at this statement. Ha ! Ha! Don't take the internet seriously.

I don't have a date so that's why I'm making this lame post:(

Take care,

tim

wanna explain to me why theyre quite annoying? no. nevermind. please dont.

doesnt that mean that its you who takes things too seriously?

you werent annoyed when I sold you the cateks:)

thanks i was thinking along the lines of what sean origionaly said that you can print photographic images, so what would be better then just getting the board and boots, then no one would just think you are self centered if you had a pic of your self, just the boots and the blue snow above works atleast for me, i'd love it on my board.

woah! that trail map board is the coolest and most original thing ive ever seen!:biggthump

too bad for copyright crap... itd probably be a buttload of money to get the rights to put that on a board... otherwise thatd be really interesting to ride around on.

i should place the idea to buller sports for thier rental department and see what happens, or could just ask them if i would be allowed to use it for a board? but doubt as that would cost too much to get rights. I rekon you'd cop some flak from having a board that looks like a trail map though, fairly weird thing to have.

just a note: buller sports is the buller lift company retail section

bro if you did a one off there would be NOTHING they could do about it. it wouldnt even be worth their time.

heck...even a production board would be advertising for them!

interesting looking hill, that place. Im glad I live where I do...Id be antsy in AU.

If I were to get a donek for my next board I would actually contemplate it but think i would settle for something else because it would look out of place if i took an overseas trip or even to another mountain in AUS

Buller is a very interesting set-up, 2 sides to the mountain north and south with a main feeder beginner run down the centre, those yellow lines in the middle of the flat part interconnect and you get the two sides. Vertical Drop is 643 ft

Skiable area is 445 Acres, so not all that much room to move. And with an average snowfall of 270 something cm it isn’t worth the trips people take from overseas to get here.

I've shown you guys some of my attempts anyone have something else to look at?

Sean,

I'm not too much the "graphics" type, but I've always thought electron microscopy photos were cool-especially the ones with photos of crystals....

I found this site with stock photos.....

http://denniskunkel.com

check it out

edit-select "crystals" in the category box....

neat ones-valium, GABA, endophin, adrenaline, nicotine, THC

together to create a monumental mind meld.

I will read more better next time THX tcross

3rd paragraph says

Total compensation for selected works will be one snowboard valued up to $600 with your artwork on it. Selected submissions will become the sole p roperty of Donek Snowboards. The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2006.