Note to New Members ×

Old Snowboards & Related Wanted

Snowboard_Museum

so what can you tell about Pogo Dreadlock symmetrisch?

Is it good for carving? and how does it behave in powder?

can you compare it to Impact BX or Hardcore BX?

thanks

i would also like to know... its a neat shape, and id like to know how it compares

so what can you tell about Pogo Dreadlock symmetrisch?

Is it good for carving? and how does it behave in powder?

can you compare it to Impact BX or Hardcore BX?

thanks

the board is a fantastic ride. Very quick edge to edge and stable at speed. I prefer a Dupraz in powder but I am an old school rider. The few times I have ridden it in 6" or more of pow it rode well as long as I rode back of center.

unfortunately my choice is:

1) buy all the boards on my mind at the moment and be poor the rest of my life

2) go to college and be financially secure the rest of my life, buying whatever boards i feel like whenever i feel like it.

sadly the testing's going to have to wait... ive already pushed the limit of my minimum wage budget on my current snowboard gear. The idea of getting a well paying job appeals more than getting a few new and last boards... i am only 17 so i dont have the resources other carvers have.

Don't wait. I am wealthy and it could not save my wife's life. Never wait to do anything. We planned on going to France to ride this winter instead of last. Now she will never see the Alps.

I'm sorry to hear that mate...

But France is really the best choice concerning Alps!

• 2 weeks later...

Im so sorry about your wife.

My condolences to you.

Uh, sir, do you happen to have a photo of a this "particular" Gnu swallow tail? im very curious. you happen to know pete saari or mike olson? I used to work at Lib Tech factory in Seattle. Their collection of all those old boards are completely gnarly. There's one out in Colorado Ski Museum in Vail that's got a "surfer-looking" Gnu snowboard. it was cool!

I think snowboard museum is opening bid on about 90% of board auctions...

You want a piece of history you should pick up das amputator from shred...that's a seriously unique board.

Can't I already did. IF I kill myself on it I am leaving it to a large russian mobster in lieu of payment on a contract:eplus2:

• 8 months later...
Guest Adam Sheffield

What's happenin' ? I've got this old-ass Kemper in my shed. I was cleaning out the shed and just can't let go of this Classic. I heard about someone might be looking to buy old boards. I'm not sure what year it is, but it's old! I'll get a picture and a price to you if you are interested. Please write back!

-Adam (mtns, NC)

• 6 months later...
yeah. this guy is a psychopath. I wish I had saved the multi page hate filled email I got from him for daring to support the president and the war effort...

You have me mixed up with Dennis. I have never discussed politics with anyone on this board.

that's why we don't discuss politics here :eplus2:

Last I saw he was liquidatin his collection on ebay after his wife died. kind of sad.

Yes it is sad that she died. The world is a far sadder place.

:biggthumpIm trying like hell... its at a bad time funds wise for me due to some extenuating circumstances.. but Im pulling the trigger..

Just need The Flyin Hawai..n to help me out... and Im there..

So if my Girlfriend(wife) finds out.. im dead...:nono:

:boxing_sm

lucky she doesn't go on this forum..or does she...?? krap!