Note to New Members ×

ATC 2016 footage

RyanKnapton

Wow, great edit indeed. Goosebumps. Great riding and all different styles. Who are all the riders?

Who's in light blue pants and green jacket?

Green RC10's and blue pants?

Marco Olm and André

Awesome Video! I saw this on unofficialnetworks today and thought "those guys should see Ryan Knapton in action!!"

Edited by queequeg

Great edit, showing many different styles. I especially love the super-high energy of Jim transitioning to the smooth perfection of André.

Man, I thought I was going to eat it on film in that opening shot! It looks like a lame little jump in that clip but I totally underestimated it. LOL! I butt-checked hard enough to need to adjust my goggles in the next turn.

Thanks so much for capturing the vibe of ATC!

Great edit, showing many different styles. I especially love the super-high energy of Jim transitioning to the smooth perfection of André.

Man, I thought I was going to eat it on film in that opening shot! It looks like a lame little jump in that clip but I totally underestimated it. LOL! I butt-checked hard enough to need to adjust my goggles in the next turn.

Thanks so much for capturing the vibe of ATC!

Butt-check?  I totally thought that was a planned air to carve; something I needed to add to repertoire  :biggthump

Ryan - Great meeting you at ATC!  Thanks to your fan base, you are exposing more people to carving than any hardbooter ever could.  Who would have thought that the ambassador for hardbooting would be a softbooter?  

• Like 4

For me, that's far and away the best loop of carving footage I've seen. Really well done on the camera!

Yes, I often find "carving" weird with the snow-diving business, but this showed much better style I thought. Good publicity material, perhaps..

Phenomenal video, could this be alpine snowboarding's big break? Is this the start of something new? Dont underestimate yourself Ryan, I totally agree with jng that you'd be or even are a hell of an ambassador for hardbooting :) Not in the sense you have to be a bible-thumping converter, just simply proclaim its existence!

gonna give my thumbs up for this video also - awesome footage, awesome riding - even the softbooter   :)  (ok esp the softbooter).  Guys look like you/they are flying - makes me think that i am watching jet fighters or something.  Curious how fast does everyone think/know they are going in the video (not that it matters - just curious if everyone is going as fast as they look like they are going).   

Also out of curiosity, what's everyone riding ?

When will these be available from the bomber store???

Angie's looking into it but there are a lot of considerations in the upcoming BB1 (Bomber Boxer v1). Do you want blue, red or yellow elastomer in the waistband? Do you dress left or right? Interested in the optional skidmark plate? Etc.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...