Note to New Members ×

EPIC IKON Mountain Collective or Powder Alliance- Grouping carvers by Pass Network

John Gilmour

17 hours ago, Freezer said:

Good idea- I'm Epic, so will be at Kirkwood and Northstar mostly.  Possibly a trip to Park City as well.

I work part time at Park City/Canyons, so I’m an Epic guy...

Thats where I’ll mostly be, teaching/riding, when I’m not flying. 

Let me know if you are going to make it to PC! 

Martin

@Jack MPretty much.  

EPIC and IKON need their own forums. There is no reason for carvers to carve alone anymore. 

Also Power Alliance and Mountain Collective. Particularly since those are limited days passes... silly to miss riding with someone because they came for their only 2 days of use a day or two before you.

Some sort of Calendar Sign up thing would be the best so people could post up if they were thinking about riding on a. particular day or group of days.

Also IKON/ASPEN riders get some free passes (I think 2, plus they get discount days.) .... I am wondering if EPIC does? It might be nice to swap an ASPEN pass  day to someone with a Beaver Creek pass.

We could even do a sign up by resort.

I think some EPIC and IKON riders would be more willing to visit each other at their respective resorts. Also it is silly to not leverage the 5 or 7 free days of IKON at Aspen to do SES mini type events. Riding Aspen alone... I did that for years.. no reason to do that anymore with the internet and IKON.

Edited by John Gilmour
  • Thanks 1

Ikon base gives you 5 days . Aspen passapolousa is dec 13,14,15 so if you want to make a week out of it you can combine your 5 free days with Passapolousa days either in front of or after . Thinking about Jackson later in the season as they need a bunch of snow to be fully operational and a bit of steamboat too

Edited by John Gilmour