Note to New Members ×

TD-1 0-degree discs

ShawnGreen

I created a set out of aluminum that I rode and my kid rode for a year. These are more beefy than the originals, as I wanted to be safe, but if interested I can send them to you. PM me an email and I will send pics.

Here is the deal: I don't need money for them, but if you like them and take them, you must use them, as payment.

I just want them to find a nice home to be used as I have several hours getting them right.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:27 AM, TVR said:

I created a set out of aluminum that I rode and my kid rode for a year. These are more beefy than the originals, as I wanted to be safe, but if interested I can send them to you. PM me an email and I will send pics.

Here is the deal: I don't need money for them, but if you like them and take them, you must use them, as payment.

I just want them to find a nice home to be used as I have several hours getting them right.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:27 AM, TVR said:

Are they identical in height to the original? I plan to use them as a 2nd board mount and need them to match my bumpers.