Note to New Members ×

New ASB Softshell and Hats!

Jack M

New swag!  New and improved supplier!  Check out our new gear in the Store (or click the Store tab at the top of the forum)

All profits donated to USASA and USSRT.

Softshells!  Logo on right bicep. Comfy handwarmer pockets and the all-important vertical breast pocket for your celly.

asbSoftshell.jpg.3e9432f8f3e1a78a864d0a5

8649-TNFBlack-5-NF0A3LGTTNFBlackFlatFron

(Stock photo, logo not shown)

New lids!  Multiple flavors!  Classic - new model with contrast stitching and softer, more comfy headband inside.

asbHatRoyal.jpg.443f420361f5c85b1a75a292

asbHatNavy.jpg.1273e94fc486c43769cd38063

asbHatKelly.jpg.a0832450411c23dcb2968f31

asbHatBlueSteel.jpg.2be93082f8259d8fee6b

New Flex Fit, black, traditional 6 panel, 100% cotton:

asbHatBlack.jpg.a5da2f5a3d6ae6ab106a9198

My chest size is 42", sleeve length is 34", I am 5'11", and I am currently wearing the size Large softshell.  It's fairly roomy and the sleeves are slightly long.  If I pull them over my hands they will come to the base of my fingers.  Good length for holding a steering wheel or handle bars.  Body comes to my hips.  Looks nice in the mirror.  I might get a medium next time, but the large is ok and comfortable.

Available in the Store (or click the Store tab at the top of the forum).  Sourced and embroidered here in Portland Maine.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, snowburn said:

Looking nice! I like the flex fitted hat too. Does the soft shell have a soft liner?

Yes indeed, they call it brushed fleece.  It's not removable if that's what you mean.

8 hours ago, boardguru said:

Does the soft shell jacket only come in black?

Thanks for the reminder!  I've added the 3 other available styles to the store.

3 hours ago, st_lupo said:

Looks cool!  But kinda miss the distinctive alpine snowboard shape From the original logo. Does the logo on the flex fit cap turn out worse than the other caps?

I agree, I love the logo with the board shape, but it is simply too long for these applications.  The embroidery looks just like the pictures.  Zooming in on the picture is not very realistic, it would be like looking at the hat with a magnifying glass.  I wear both the Flex Fit and Classic myself.

• Jack M unpinned this topic