Note to New Members ×

Coiler All Mountain 177 Price drop

Johnny Danger

$150 + shipping from 80033. ($150 original sale price,  I'm gonna eat the $35 Tune & repair)

Coiler AM 177  21.5 wide, bought from Capt. Long Femur. This board has a lot of life left and was a blast the couple of times I rode it, but it's just too much board for my old knees.

It has the typical top sheet nicks/scratches that I had repaired and it had a good tune (hence the few buck extra from the last sale). All of the binding screws are good and tight as well.

If you can read Bruce, the sidewall # is 177 AMW  0201-8.1

Paypal F&F or +3% and I will ship the next day after payment is received with the original box.

Please feel free to message me any questions and thanks for checking out the board.

Cheers, John

IMG_20191105_094500111.jpg

IMG_20191105_094559789.jpg

IMG_20191105_094649051.jpg

IMG_20191105_094725936.jpg

IMG_20191105_094942024.jpg

Edited by Johnny Danger
price drop

Yes, it is a wide at 21.5 waist. I know nothing about the previous riders, only that I am 90kg and this board rails groomers. I ride Donek's as well and I would rate the stiffness about the same. A little weight on the nose and it turns all by itself.

The damage  was all previous owner, just some lift line chips on the nose and a sidewall top sheet nick, all repaired by a reputable shop. The base is great and has a lot of life left in it, it doesn't even look like it's been ground before. I like the board but it's just too much of a top speed for me with my bad knees.

Cheers, John

@terekhov Hey, I just noticed that you wanted the board last season. Sorry I got to it first, as I think It would ride great at your weight. It's just not the board for me I found out, that's why I listed it as the same price as last season (but added the tuning/repair Capt. Long Femur recommended).

I ride 27m UPz's and the waist is just right for me at 57 front, 55 rear with room to increase the angles you like.

Cheers, John

Bump for price drop and "Last Chance", I will keep this here one more week then it's off to fleabay on Nov 25th.

If you want a great board at a fantastic deal, here it is.

I've gotta sell this board to get a pass this year and missed too many days already (I know CO problems, right?)

Cheers, John

Edited by Johnny Danger