Note to New Members ×

UPZ RC11 Lime M27.5

ktv

UPZ RC11 Lime color, M27.5. Stamping on the heel is 278/299. With Intuition Pro Wrap liners, not the stock liners.

These were new last season and I put about 30 days on them. The left boot's power strap frayed slightly at an edge. Still completely functional. Please see a photo of it attached.

$375 F&F plus shipping

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RSenzA8G3Kq2A1rfTxlAuXovm7ruvxQJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V0kFAkQTMlcMy7E4c_usxMlqnypFMO0A

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LlaADSeB0Zc1_LsmzTg4-xScCW9RYamn 

9 hours ago, Algunderfoot said:

Interested! I hear that these run large, I typically wear a 28-28.5 Deeluxe, what is your US shoe size? Do you also have the OEM Liners?

I found when I shell tested UPZ versus Deeluxe/Raichle, the lengths seem to be about equal.

These boots were too large for me. Short version of the story - I purchased them from a member, who they were too small for and couldn't return to UPZ. So they were new when I received them.  I was told they were M26, looked up charts for UPZ sizing, and saw some charts reference the sole length as M26 so I took a chance. Nope, they're M27 and the Intuitions included are M27. I wanted to try the boots to see if I liked the stiffness of UPZs, as I've ridden softer hard boots in the past (Deeluxe 225's, Raichle 224's), and I'm a lightweight guy. So I used them last season and did end up liking them.

I've purchased M26's this season to replace them. Note the shell test mentioned was on appropriate M25/M26 boots compared to the same, not these M27's. The volume of the liners do make a huge difference though. I probably can fit in a UPZ M25 with the stock liner or a low volume liner, but with the red or black Deeluxe liners that I prefer, it was too tight due to the volume of the liner. My feet are 26.1 and 26.3.

No, I only have the Intuition liners for these boots, not the stock liner.

2 hours ago, pow4ever said:

Buy with confidence from KTV.
Khanh:  What Boots are you running this year?

I bought a pair of Lime RC12's in M26 😀

45 minutes ago, Algunderfoot said:

Ok, with your "softer boot" preference, pre UPZ, what is you feeling on the '12s?

With only carpet boarding experience since I purchased them this summer, they seem to be very similar to RC11's. I know they're supposed to be stiffer, so I may change that opinion when on the snow.

RC11's compared to Deeluxe 225 or Raichle 224's (which I think feel very similar)? RC11's are stiffer side to side in F2 Race Ti bindings (standard), much less side to side movement. I didn't mind the side to side movement, I don't think it affected the reaction of tipping the board on edge. Stiffer side to side didn't seem to affect my riding after adjusting to it a bit.

Forward flex with DGSS/soft springs is stiffer than the Deeluxe or Raichle's. But examining photos and videos from last season, I'm able to squat down on my rear leg still, just not as easily.

I've purchased Red tongues to try out with the RC12's this year to try to get slightly easier forward flex on the rear leg. I'll still run the normal black tongues on the front leg at first.

Keep in mind I'm 135 lbs as well, so these may not be issues with heavier riders.