Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

TD3 standard - SOLD

SOLD

3 deg cants, yellow elastomers, all mounting hardware, bomber leash and 2 rare stickers! in a well worn box. Bought as back up pre-Gumbo, but never mounted.

PPal FF (or PP + 3.5%). Free post lower 48 (tracked and insured). Post to other locations by negotiation - PM me to confirm.

I may have different elastomers or cants (some new, some used) depending on what you need and what is lurking in the shed ....

20191110_055155.jpg

20191110_053259.jpg

20191110_054707.jpg

Edited by Lurch
New price and pix
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rjnakata
      SOLD SOLD
      I have a pair of mounted but NEVER RIDDEN - less common- TD3 LONG PLATES
      The long plates measure 235mm (9-3/16")  
      FYI: Regular plates measure 205mm (8-1/8")   What boot size range the LONG plates fit I don't know. 
      $132 shipped for the pair.  PP f&f or add 3% for fees.
      PM me or email at RJNakata (at) aol (dot) com
      Thank you!
      Also I'd like to trade for your TD3 REGULAR length PLATES in same condition if you'd like.  

• By Wolf
      Updated listing: added the Fin-Tecs:
      Update:  Fin-Tecs SOLD
      Update:  TD3 SOLD
      One set of TD3 Step-In Bindings, with zero and three degree cant disks.  They're in good shape overall, with some minor nicks in the red anodized toe blocks, and a few dings in the nickel plating.  One aluminum lug also has some nicks in it from being bumped by Fin-Tec heels.  Please see the photos.  As usual, I try to highlight the flaws but they're just normal signs of usage.
      One set of Fin-Tec heels in good shape with the usual nicks and scratches in the aluminum.  The cable sheaths have some minor wear on a couple of spots from rubbing against the inside of the boot - see photo.  Screws are included but not pictured.
      TD3:  $300 plus shipping. I can ship anywhere in the US in a USPS medium flat rate box for $13.65.  US shipping may be a couple of dollars less if you're in the Eastern US.  Fin-Tecs:  $95 plus shipping.  They can ship in the US in a small flat rate box for $7.20. Combo TD3 and Fin-Tecs:  $375 plus shipping.  Same shipping rates as TD3 alone. PayPal "send money to a friend" to avoid the fees.  International shipping is no problem at actual US Postal Service rates.

• By forrest
      Hello All,

First off TD3’s are available in Traditional Step In, Standard and Sidewinder Standard. Sidewinder Step In’s are coming but there is an unforeseen delay holding them up.

There are now additional options for colors on the bindings, Centerdisks, Baseplates, Lock Brackets, Toe Clips and E-Rings all have additional colors available. For the E-Rings Grey = Red and Black = Blue. 

• By CanadianPGS
      Unfortunately, I need to empty my collection of alpine snowboards. Please send me a message if you're interested in any of the boards listed below. 
      Kessler 185cm GS Board - $400
      Coiler 161cm Slalom + Bomber TD3 Bindings - $600 (Preference is to sell as a package, but can be sold separately)
      Donek GS 185cm - $275
      Throwback Coiler 185cm GS - $100

• By snowwjob1
      Pair of standard TD3 sw with yellow rings. And your choose of 2- 0 degree cants, or 0 deg and 6 deg cants.
      $425.00 plus shipping
      Just not a fan of the standard binders. Love the step ins

• By !MaineCarver!
      I have...
      185cm Kessler built for the Canadian national team. Standard four bolt set at 52cm as well as upm bolts. Built for 185lbs rider.  Storage wax every year plenty of edge left. $600
      184cm Donek beta test board, noodle stick. Plenty of edge left and always waxed properly. Traditional four bolt set  $400
      Set of Trench Digger 3. Blue bases. Used vigorously but just a bulletproof binder. $200
      First gen donek isolation plate. $50
      27.5 mp UPZ 5 buckle RC10 boots creme color. $150
      All prices are negotiable, no ridiculous offers other than the first gen plate. Will include with board if you want. 

• By Rogo
      Hi all,
      Long time lurker, first time poster here.
      Got some used TD-3's coming but I don't have the 3 hole discs needed to fit my Factory Prime. Does anyone have any stashed away and would like to sell them off?
      Gotta get as much out of this "miracle March" here in Cali before it's all over!
      Thanks!